Kruger, Falls & Zimbabwe
from $ 7,192* per person
For once-in-a-lifetime chances to see wildlife in the flesh (or fur), Southern Africa can’t be topped. This trip offers a fully immersive, unyieldingly authentic experience of the natural and cultural wonders of this incredible region. In Zimbabwe’s Matobo National Park, you’ll track rhinos on foot and see the resident wildlife on an open-vehicle safari drive, search for the "big five," in South Africa’s Kruger National Park, and witness the unique traditional dances of the local people. This is the Africa you've seen in all those incredible travel photos, but right before your eyes.
Destination: Victoria Falls
Travel Dates: From 03/01/2015 to 18/01/2020
Duration: 8 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Guided rhino walk and open vehicle wildlife safari drive in Matobo NP
- Kruger NP entrance and wildlife safari drives
- Traditional dinner and local dancing
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
Participation camping (6 nts), simple hotel (1 nt)
Group Size Notes
Max 22, avg 18
Lando (overland adventure vehicle), walking, 4x4 open safari vehicle
Day 1 Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls is great base to kick-off a southern African adventure to see some natural wonders and take part in some exciting activities. Arrive before your tour starts and opt to get up close (and wet from the spray) while awing at the immense Victoria Falls, raft the whitewater of the mighty Zambezi, or for the more adventurous, bungee jump with Victoria Falls in view. Additional Notes: Please make sure you have all of the necessary visas for this tour by the time of the welcome meeting. It is very important to read the visa section in our trip details to make sure which visas you will need, if any. Please note that not all nationalities are able to obtain a visa on arrival at the border. Your accommodation is in Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and NOT Livingstone (Zambia). Please make sure you have the necessary visa. Please note that the entrance fee to the Victoria Falls is not included in the tour. Included Activities: Arrival Day and Welcome Meeting
Day 2 Victoria Falls/Matobo National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
Rise early to start the long but scenic drive to Matobo National Park. Transport: Lando (6.00 hour(s), 475km)
Day 3 Matobo National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
Walk with rhinos and enjoy an open vehicle wildlife safari drive in Matobo National Park. Included Activities: Guided Rhino Walk Open Vehicle Wildlife Safari Drive
Day 4 Matobo National Park/Tshipise (1B, 1L, 1D)
Cross the border into South Africa, and relax in the hot springs at our campsite. Included Activities: Border Crossing (Zimbabwe - South Africa) Transport: Lando (7.00 hour(s), 600km)
Day 5 Tshipise/Kruger National Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
Welcome to wildlife country! The world-renowned Kruger National Park offers a wildlife experience that ranks with the best in Africa. Search for lions, elephants, rhinos, and many other animals in one of Africa’s greatest wildlife areas on a full-day wildlife safari drive. Included Activities: Kruger Wildlife Safari Drive Transport: Lando (6.00 hour(s))
Day 6 Kruger National Park/Greater Kruger Area (1B, 1L, 1D)
Enjoy a traditional dinner and local dancing in the evening. Included Activities: Kruger Wildlife Safari Drive Traditional Dinner and Local Dancing Transport: Lando (7.00 hour(s), 200km)
Day 7 Greater Kruger Area/Johannesburg (1B, 1L)
Continue to Johannesburg, the economic heart of South Africa and the largest city in the country. Transport: Lando (8.00 hour(s), 407km)
Day 8 Johannesburg (1B)
Depart at any time.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 November 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.