Red Centre Sights and Sounds
Rediscover yourself and embrace this soulful encounter with an ancient culture and land. Wander through Walpa Gorge and watch as the Red Centre lights up with the first rays of sunlight.
Travel Dates: From 24/02/2020 to 02/04/2020
Duration: 3 days
Call 2830 2899 and
quote deal number 10338130
1 dinnerLuxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most regions or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedHand-picked Insider ExperiencesOptional Experiences and free timePorterage, local tips and chargesMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAn expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-StaysAll hotel charges and local taxesAirport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holidayVIP entry to many sights
Your soul-stirring encounter with Australia's Outback begins in Uluru. On arrival at Ayers Rock Airport, transfer to your resort (flights to arrive prior to 3pm). As the day fades and the sky turns into a glittering canopy of stars, settle in for your award-winning Sounds of Silence Dinner, a gourmet buffet of Australian delicacies accompanied by fine Australian wines. Your mesmerising wilderness experience continues with a tour of the night sky (conditions permitting) as a star talker reveals the secrets of the stars.
Rise with the birds to catch the first rays of the sun set Uluru and the Red Centre alight. Then travel to the 36 mystical domes of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), where you'll follow the natural creek bed and walk through Walpa Gorge. Join your Driver Guide for an exploration of the sacred base of Uluru and learn about the intriguing cultural traditions of traditional owners, the Anangu. Visit the Uluru - Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre. Enjoy some free time to buy locally made Aboriginal art and gain a deeper understanding of the Western Desert region. Later, discover an array of sacred sites, including caves and rock paintings, as you walk to Mutitjulu Waterhole. Your guide will interpret the meaning and significance of the intricate ancient art. Before day turns to night, continue to the Uluru sunset viewing area and relax with sparkling wine as the sun sets the sky ablaze and transforms the red walls of Uluru into a kaleidoscope of colour.
Enjoy a leisurely start to your day, or embark on an Optional Experience to view artist Bruce Munro's Field of Light. Under the cover of darkness, stroll along the pathways through 50,000 magical spheres of light, then gaze in wonder as the sun rises in the distance behind Uluru and far off Kata Tjuta. This afternoon you will be transferred to Ayers Rock Airport for your onward flight (flights anytime).
Terms and conditions
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 17 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.