Epic Japan: Speed Trains & Street Food
from $ 15,912* per person
Now's the time to explore Japan on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Always wanted to explore Japan but kinda felt it was pricey? We got you. This 11-day introduction to the Land of the Rising Sun is super-affordable and super fun. Travel by train to introduce yourself to Tokyo nightlife, the famous geisha district of Kyoto, and the iconic floating torii gate of Miyajima. Experience the country's traditions and cutting-edge modernity with lots of free time to do your own thing. When you see Japan with a group of like-minded adventurers, you'll never want to come home.
Travel Dates: From 18/06/2016 to 25/12/2021
Duration: 11 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends Your Big Night Out Moment: Karaoke, Kyoto Your Discover Moment: Kyoto Your Big Night Out Moment: Osaka Nightlife, Osaka
- Orientation walks in Tokyo and Takayama
- Overnight stay in a traditional inn
- Miyajima Island visit
- Free time in each destination
- Japan Rail (JR) pass (7 days)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
No meals included
Hostels (9 nts, multi-share), traditional inn (1 nt, shared facilities)
Group Size Notes
Max 16, avg 14
Train, bus, ferry, walking
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.