Shanghai to Hong Kong: Bustling Cities & Bamboo Rafts
from $ 6,630* per person
Now's the time to explore China on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. It’s in the spaces between Shanghai and Hong Kong that you get a real feel for China. On this nine-day trip, you’ll get to stay in famous Hakka roundhouses and get a genuine sense of rural Chinese culture. There will also be time to take the perfect hike in the beautiful Wuyishan area and hit up a few of the major cities as well. China can be difficult to navigate on your own, so let us take the planning off your shoulders and leave you free (with plenty of free time) to enjoy the ride.
Travel Dates: From 10/06/2015 to 31/12/2022
Duration: 9 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends Your Local Living Moment: Hakka Tulou, Hongkeng Village Your Big Night Out Moment: Zhongshan Road, Xiamen
- Wuyishan entrance ticket, including hiking
- Orientation walks in Shanghai and Xiamen
- Tour of a traditional tulou
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
No meals included
Hotels (5 nts), Hostel (standard twin/single) (1 nt), guesthouse (standard twin/single) (2 nts)
Group Size Notes
Max 18, avg 14
Train, local bus, walking
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.