Costa Rica Quest
from $ 7,636* per person
Nature called you to Costa Rica — now here you are, suspended in the jungle canopy, locking eyes with a curious monkey. This action-packed tour of Costa Rica’s highlights is perfect for the adventurer with limited time who wants to explore the region’s diversity. Get your adrenaline pumping, follow a trail to the base of a waterfall, melt away in thermal springs, or relax on a beach — your CEO will help you find the secluded spots only the locals know.
Destination: San Jose - Costa Rica
Travel Dates: From 02/01/2016 to 30/04/2021
Duration: 9 days
Company: G Adventures
Call 2830 2899 and
quote deal number 3839685
- What's Included
Your G for Good Moment: Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour, Sarapiquí Your Wellness Moment: Hot Springs, Arenal Volcano Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna Your Discover Moment: Monteverde Your Discover Moment: Quepos
- Guided cloud forest night walk (Monteverde)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Group Size Notes
Max 16, avg 12
Private vehicle, boat, public bus, walking
Day 1 San José
There are no activities planned until an evening welcome meeting. Included Activities: Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 San José/La Fortuna (1L)
La Fortuna is an excellent base for adventure. Opt to hike the area’s nature trails, swim in chilly La Fortuna waterfall or go canyoning. Included Activities: Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour Hot Springs Transport: Private Van with Wi-fi (4.00 hour(s), 150km)
Day 3 La Fortuna
Spend the day getting your adrenaline pumping, viewing local wildlife, marvelling at the Arenal Volcano and getting to know more about Costa Rica in La Fortuna. There are enough activities here to keep you busy all day long.
Day 4 La Fortuna/Monteverde
Travel across Lake Arenal into the mountains and on to Monteverde Cloud Forest. Arrive to spend time enjoying this nature-lover's paradise. Included Activities: Guided Cloud Forest Night Walk Transport: Shared Van (0.50 hour(s)) Boat (0.75 hour(s)) Shared Van (2.00 hour(s))
Day 5 Monteverde
Enjoy a free day to explore the cloud forest region of Costa Rica. Opt to fly across canopy ziplines, walk across suspended bridges through the forest canopy, or go horseback riding in the hills.
Day 6 Monteverde/Quepos
Travel to the Pacific Coast. Enjoy Quepos or opt to visit Manuel Antonio National Park. The park offers excellent hiking, spectacular views, and abundant wildlife viewing. The park boasts beautiful white-sand beaches and the warm turquoise water. Opt to swim, fish, kayak, surf or take a sailing trip. Transport: Private Van with Wi-fi (5.00 hour(s), 220km)
Day 7 Quepos
Pre-book the Manuel Antonio Catamaran Tour on the checkout page to include this optional activity on your tour or ask your GCO or travel agent for assistance.
Day 8 Quepos/San José
Opt to chill at the beach in the morning before the journey by bus back to the capital. Transport: Local bus (4.00 hour(s), 190km)
Day 9 San José
Depart at any time.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.