Night At the Museum - 4 Days
Night At The Museums event - More than 30 museums will open their doors for the night. We will possibly visit the Museum of Political History, Planetarium, Geological Museum, Gallery of Modern Art & St Isaac's Cathedral, St Petersburg - UNESCO-listed city area including: Nevsky Prospekt, Museum and University districts, Peter and Paul Fortress, Church on Spilled Blood, The Bronze Horseman and Admiralty End, St Petersburg's palaces - the Hermitage Museum at the Winter Palace and St Catherine's Palace (visited in winter) or the gardens of Peterhof (visited in summer)
Travel Dates: 2021-05-14
Duration: 4 days
Departing From: 1, St Petersburg<br/>2, Night At the Museums<br/>3, St Pete's sightseeing<br/>4, St Petersburg
Company: ON THE GO TOURS
Call 2830 2899 and
quote deal number 1564657
- 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner (including a Welcome Dinner on day 1)
Night At The Museums Event: Transportation and guided tour of a selection of museums (entrance fees included)
3 nights 4 star hotel
Services of an English speaking Russian tour guide during your stay
Guided sightseeing in St Petersburg
Airport arrival transfer on day 1
All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
Transportation and guided sightseeing to the museums
Day 1, St Petersburg
Friday 14 May 2021. Welcome to Russia and the start of your holiday! Upon arrival you will be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel for check-in. This evening you'll be treated to dinner with the rest of your group at the hotel, followed by an informative welcome meeting. Remainder of the evening at leisure - your tour guide can recommend some local bars for you to try out.
no breakfast, no lunch, 1 dinner included.
Day 2, St Petersburg
Often referred to as Russia’s ‘Versailles’, the gardens of Peterhof Palace which we visit from May through to mid-October are a wonderland of greenery and flowers, sweeping vistas and ornate architectural decorations, with spectacular gold fountains. In winter we visit Catherine Palace or Pavlosk Palace who's exteriors and interiors are lavishly decorated and really catch the eye – Catherine Palace’s lavish Amber room is a real highlight!
Tonight at approximately 9pm we set off to spend the night touring the Museums of St Petersburg, accompanied by our guide, with private transportation and inclusive of entrance fees. Over thirty of St Petersburg’s most respected museums and art galleries will stay open from 9pm on Saturday 18th May 2019 until 6am the following morning for this wonderful annual event, which is accompanied by unique exhibitions, street art and performances around the city. The city of the Tsars becomes a hive of late night activity as people flock to see some of the St Petersburg's finest cultural offerings and take advantage of the wonderful Russian ‘White Nights’ when the sun barely sets!
In previous years at this event we visited the following museums: The Museum of Political History, the Planetarium, the Geological Museum, The Gallery of Modern Art and St. Isaac’s Cathedral where we enjoyed a classical music performed by the city Symphony Orchestra.
1 breakfast, no lunch, no dinner included.
Day 3, St Petersburg
This morning a driving tour provides an introduction to the beautiful city of St Petersburg. Travelling by bus we will make our way along the famed Nevsky Prospekt, past the museum and university districts and a few stops will be made along the way to see the magnificent St Isaac's Cathedral and The Bronze Horseman. We then visit the Peter and Paul Fortress and the beautiful Peter and Paul Cathedral which houses much of the tombs of the Romanov monarchs. We will also pay a visit to the impressive Church on Spilled Blood. Later, we will enjoy a guided tour of the Hermitage - which houses one of the biggest and best art collections on earth.
1 breakfast, 1 lunch, no dinner included.
Day 4, St Petersburg
Monday 17 May 2021. Today there is the opportunity to do some last minute shopping for souvenirs, or time to take a leisurely walk around the city. Our city stay comes to an end after breakfast and hotel check-out.
1 breakfast, no lunch, no dinner included.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.