Iguazu Falls Experience - Independent
Consisting of 275 separate cascades, the spectacular Iguazu Falls are situated on the border of Argentina and Brazil and are surrounded by lush tropical vegetation and national parks. The falls are the largest in the world by volume, and are higher than Niagara Falls. On our trip to Iguazu you will witness this awesome sight from both the Brazilian and Argentine sides of the falls, and it will be up to you to decide - if you can - which view is the more spectacular. Independent Experiences Independent travel, without the stress. Peregrine’s Independent Experiences are a range of short ‘mini tours’ that you can add to other Experiences or as an extension to a longer tour, to craft your perfect holiday itinerary. Independent Experiences are for 1-3 travellers, come accompanied by a local Peregrine guide and depart daily. /experiences
Destination: Rio Grande do Norte
Travel Dates: From 26/03/2019 to 26/12/2020
Duration: 3 days
- The spectacular Iguazu Falls are situated on the border of Argentina and Brazil and are a real highlight of any visit to this area of South America
The waterfalls consist of 275 separate falls and are surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation and national parks
The falls are the largest in the world by volume, and are higher than Niagara Falls
On our trip to Iguazu you will witness this awesome sight from both the Brazilian and Argentine sides of the falls and it will be up to you to decide which view is the more spectacular
Breakfasts Included: 2
Hotel (2 nts)
Group Size: 1 - 4
Complimentary arrival and departure transfers
Complimentary arrival transfer
Complimentary departure transfer
Iguazu Falls - Entrance and tour of the Argentinian side of the falls
Iguazu Falls - Entrance and tour of the Brazilian side of the falls
1 Puerto Iguazu
Arrive in Puerto Iguazu, where you are met and transferred to our hotel on the Argentinean side of Iguazu Falls. The rest of the day is free. Perhaps take a stroll of this endearing town before the evening. Your tour guide be around to give you a briefing on what to do and also explain tomorrow's activities.
2 Iguazu Falls
Take the train to Devil's Throat Station, where you will be taken on a guided tour of the Argentinian side of the falls. Iguaza Falls are two kilometres in length and made up of 275 falls in total, some of which reach up to 80 metres high. This makes them both higher than Niagara Falls and wider than Victoria Falls. Follow a walkway and walking tracks to witness this mangificent spectacle from all angles.
3 Iguazu Falls
The border is a short drive from the town of Puerto Iguazu and, after clearing Brazilian Immigration, you pass through the small city of Foz do Iguacu. Visit the Brazilian side of the falls with a guide and see this cascading water from a different, and equally impressive, angle. There's the opportunity for optional activities today including a helicopter ride over the falls or to visit a nearby birdpark - or both! This journey ends with a transfer back to your hotel or to the airport. Your trip finishes on arrival at this airport. Please make ensure that you are booked to depart Puerto Iguazu on a late afternoon flight - no earlier than 5pm (17:00 hrs).
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 March 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.