Quito to Lima: Surf Towns & Hot Springs
from $ 9,282* per person
Discover the best of Ecuador and Peru as you explore the Andes, Amazon, and Pacific coast on this 15-day adventure from Lima to Quito. Explore pre-Inca ruins, walk the colonial streets, and get an introduction to the Amazon and its people with time in a jungle community. Tear it up on mountain bikes, raft wild rivers, catch big waves, and get your adrenaline pumping on exciting optional excursions. You’ll have plenty of free time to explore these remarkable countries on your own and create the ultimate adventure.
Travel Dates: From 05/01/2015 to 04/12/2022
Duration: 15 days
Company: G Adventures
Call 2830 2899 and
quote deal number 3626531
- What's Included
Your G for Good Moment: Shandia Biking & Community Experience, Shandia Your G for Good Moment: Shandia Community Lodge, Shandia Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends Your Local Living Moment: Amazon Jungle Experience, Tena Your Discover Moment: Baños Your Discover Moment: Lima
- Amazon Jungle excursion to a local community
- Beach time in Mancora
- Barranco neighbourhood visit (Lima)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
Simple hotels (8 nts, some multi-share), overnight buses (3 nts), rustic jungle huts (2 nts), G Adventures-supported community lodge (1 nt)
Group Size Notes
Max 18, avg 14
Local bus, boat, truck, motorized canoe
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.