Puno & Lake Titicaca Independent Adventure
from $ 2,332* per person
Lake Titicaca is not only the largest lake in South America, it's also overflowing with culture and history. Sitting at 3838m above sea level, this is the highest navigable lake in the world. Spend a full day on the lake and meet its most famous residents—the Uros people, who live on floating, man-made islands made of reeds collected from the lake. Enjoy the breathtaking views from the lunch spot at the top of Taquile Island before browsing through the handwoven textiles at a local weaving cooperative.
Destination: Puno Region
Travel Dates: From 01/01/2015 to 01/03/2021
Duration: 3 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Arrival and departure transfers
- Full day guided boat tour of Uros and Taquile islands on Lake Titicaca
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
2 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Upgraded hotels (2 nts)
Group Size Notes
Car, private van, boat, walking
Day 1 Puno
Located 3830m (12,565 ft) above sea level, Puno’s weather can be extreme with very cold nights and strong sun during the day. Additional Notes: Please note that hot water shortages and power outages can be fairly common in Peru (even in upgraded hotels and private homes). We appreciate your patience and understanding that these occurrences are outside of our control. Included Activities: Meet and Greet Airport Welcome Meeting Arrival Day Transport: Private Vehicle (1.00 hour(s))
Day 2 Puno (1B, 1L)
Enjoy an included lunch with spectacular views on Taquile Island before continuing on to the renowned floating islands of Uros. Learn about its inhabitants and the tortora reeds used to construct the islands themselves as well as traditional reed boats. Return to Puno and opt to visit the Sillustani burial site. Included Activities: Day Trip to Lake Titicaca
Day 3 Puno (1B)
Transfer to the airport for onward travel. Transport: Private Vehicle
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 March 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.