Torres del Paine - The W Trek
from $ 12,862* per person
Here's a quick six-day trip that's simply perfect as an add-on to other Patagonian adventures. Torres del Paine's W Trek is celebrated by active travellers globally as one of the most scenic treks anywhere. Spend four days walking through stunning landscapes surrounding Grey Glacier, French Valley, and the imposing three towers. While the trek alone is challenging enough, the real contest comes in needing to take your camera out so frequently.
Destination: Puerto Natales
Travel Dates: From 14/10/2017 to 03/04/2021
Duration: 6 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Torres del Paine National Park camping excursion with porters (3 nts)
- W Trek
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Hotels (2 nts), camping (3 nts)
Group Size Notes
Max 16, avg 12
Van, ferry, hiking
Day 1 Puerto Natales
Puerto Natales is the entrance way to Torres del Paine National Park. During the day, explore the town, eat a hearty meal for energy, and rest well for the 4-day hike ahead. Get any last-minute shopping done in Puerto Natales, and rent all equipment needed for the hike. Any extra gear not needed for the Paine hike will be stored. Included Activities: Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 Puerto Natales/Serrano Camp (1B, 1L, 1D)
Embark on a 4-day excursion within Torres del Paine NP, hiking the famous W Trek. Start the 62km (38.5 mi) route by trekking to the base of Las Torres to see the dramatic three towers and turquoise lagoon below. Included Activities: W Trek - Day 1
Day 3 Serrano Camp/Paine Grande Camp (1B, 1L, 1D)
Wake up surrounded by breathtaking landscapes, enjoy a scenic drive and a picturesque ferry ride on Lake Pehoé. Hike to Grey Lake and the lookout point for Grey Glacier and admire the scale of this immense glacier. Included Activities: W Trek - Day 2 Transport: Boat (0.75 hour(s)) Private Vehicle (2.00 hour(s))
Day 4 Paine Grande Camp/Cuernos Camp (1B, 1L, 1D)
Hike to the French Valley lookout and take in the awe-inspiring views of the mountain range spreading across the national park. Marvel at the dramatic, contrasting greens and greys of the landscape. Included Activities: W Trek - Day 3
Day 5 Cuernos Camp/Puerto Natales (1B, 1L)
Enjoy the final day of the W Trek. Wake up to the amazing views of the Cuernos del Paine (the Horns of Paine) and continue trekking to Las Torres Campsite. Finish by snapping a photo of the mountains reflecting in the Lake Nordenskjöld and enjoy the sense of accomplishment. Included Activities: W Trek - Day 4 Transport: Private Vehicle (3.00 hour(s))
Day 6 Puerto Natales (1B)
Depart at any time. Additional Notes: The airport in Puerto Natales is small with limited flight connections. Most onward flight connections will be through Punta Arenas in Chile or El Calafate in Argentina which would involve taking a public bus or transfer.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.