Sailing Thailand - Phuket to Phuket
from $ 9,009* per person
Go island-hopping in Thailand and experience some of the best snorkelling in the world. Enjoy a week aboard our sailing catamaran and discover what makes Thailand special. With an experienced captain navigating the southern islands, you’ll drop anchor at highlights and secret spots perfect for a swim. Work up an appetite snorkelling, dine on Thai cuisine, and sleep moored under the stars. This trip is perfect on its own or as an add-on with our other Thai adventures.
Travel Dates: From 19/10/2013 to 22/05/2021
Duration: 7 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Sailing the Andaman Islands of Thailand
- James Bond Island visit
- Railay Beach visit
- Snorkelling in Monkey Bay
- Phang Nga Bay stop
- Island visits included Krabi Islands, Ko Phi Phi Don, Southern Phuket Islands, Ko Yao Yai, and Ko Khai Nai
- Snorkelling equipment and two kayaks
6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
2 deluxe double cabins, 7 standard twin/double cabins, all en suite cabins with air conditioning (6 nts)
Group Size Notes
Max 18, avg
25m (82 ft) sailing catamaran
Day 1 Phuket/Phang Nga Bay (1D)
Meet at 'The Living Room' restaurant to begin the adventure. In the afternoon, sail towards the Northern Phuket Islands. Choose to go on a dinghy exploration, relax on the deck, or enjoy for an evening swim under the stars. Additional Notes: The marina is approximately 15 minutes by taxi from Phuket airport. Please check the joining instructions section for directions. Meet in Phuket at the 'The Living Room' restaurant at The Yacht Haven Marina at 3pm. Included Activities: Arrival Day Sailing Welcome Meeting Transport: 25m (82 ft) Thai Sailing Catamaran
Day 2 Phang Nga Bay/Railay Beach (1B, 1L)
Set sail through the emerald waters to James Bond Island, made famous as the setting for "The Man with the Golden Gun". Afterwards, travel to Railay beach and opt to climb to the stunning local view point, kick back and enjoy a massage, visit the Shrine of the Sea Princess, or explore the town. In the evening, anchor amongst the limestone island scenery, enjoy an optional local dinner, and get a taste of Railay's nightlife. Included Activities: James Bond Island Visit Transport: 25m (82 ft) Thai Sailing Catamaran
Day 3 Railay Beach/Ko Ha Yai (1B, 1L, 1D)
Anchor up early in the morning and sail towards Ko Ha Yai. If time allows, stop at Ko Maa en route for some snorkelling. Enjoy an included and overnight at Ko Ha Yai. Transport: 25m (82 ft) Thai Sailing Catamaran (5.00 hour(s))
Day 4 Ko Ha Yai/Ko Phi Phi (1B, 1D)
Even with all the hype, Ko Phi Phi doesn't disappoint. The islands seem to rise from the sea. Sheer cliffs tower overhead, then give way to beach-fronted jungle. This is truly a piece of paradise. Depending on weather conditions, spend the evening anchored off of this beautiful beach or head to Ko Phi Phi for a bit of nightlife. Additional Notes: As this is a combination tour, some of your "crew" may depart today and you may be joined by some new travelling companions in the afternoon. Transport: 25m (82 ft) Thai Sailing Catamaran
Day 5 Ko Phi Phi/Ko Raja Noi (1B, 1L, 1D)
After an early morning visit to Maya Bay and Leonardo's Paradise, where "The Beach" was filmed, spend the day sailing through the Southern Phuket Islands. Go slow to enjoy snorkelling and savour a lunch break amongst the breathtaking scenery. Overnight at Ko Raja Noi. Additional Notes: Part of the Hat Noppharat Thara-Mu Ko Phi Phi National Park, including Maya Bay, will be closed from June 1 to September 30, 2018 on the orders of Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation (DNP) as part of a four-month rejuvenation program. None of our departures will be affected by the closure. Included Activities: Maya Bay Visit Ko Raja Noi Visit Transport: 25m (82 ft) Thai Sailing Catamaran (6.00 hour(s))
Day 6 Ko Raja Noi/Ko Yao Yai (1B, 1L)
If time permits and the group is interested, opt for a visit to Ko Khai Nai en route to Ko Yao Yai. Overnight at Ko Yao Yai. Transport: 25m (82 ft) Thai Sailing Catamaran (5.00-6.00 hours)
Day 7 Ko Yao Yai/Phuket (1B)
Depart for the harbour early. Take a break for a swim and arrive into Phuket just before lunch. The tour ends on arrival into Yacht Haven Marina. Transport: 25m (82 ft) Thai Sailing Catamaran
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.