Best of Panama
from $ 6,552* per person
Panama has been a destination on the cusp of the mainstream for ages, but it somehow still remains a secret. More greatness for us to enjoy, we say. This eight-day trip opens the lid on the natural splendour of this overlooked gem of a country, giving travellers the chance to hike cloud forests, snorkel the Caribbean, and even discover where that delicious morning cup of joe comes from at a coffee plantation. Panama is spectacular, and the best way to promote it is by word-of-mouth. Tell your friends!
Destination: Panama City
Travel Dates: From 03/01/2015 to 24/04/2021
Duration: 8 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Your Discover Moment: Boquete
- Beach time in Bocas del Toro
- Panama Canal visit
- Miraflores Locks and museum visit
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
No meals included
Hotels (7 nts)
Group Size Notes
Max 16, avg 12
Plane, local bus, boat, walking
Day 1 Panama City
There are no planned activities until an evening welcome meeting. Included Activities: Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 Panama City/Bocas del Toro
The islands of Bocas del Toro offer much wildlife found only in this region, making it a unique place to explore. The islands are mostly covered in rainforest, and have spectacular beaches perfect for sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling or diving. Transport: Plane
Day 3 Bocas del Toro
Enjoy free time to explore these beautiful islands. Opt to take a boat tour of the area, go snorkelling, take a swim, or just lounge in paradise.
Day 4 Bocas del Toro
Spend another day exploring the archipelago.
Day 5 Bocas del Toro/Boquete
Travel to the mountain retreat of Boquete. Nestled in a green mountain valley, this is an outdoor lover's paradise. Transport: Boat (0.50-0.75 hours) Local bus (4.00-5.00 hours, 175km)
Day 6 Boquete
Use a free day to enjoy numerous hikes or whitewater rafting. Opt for a tour of a coffee plantation.
Day 7 Boquete/Panama City
Travel to David and catch a morning flight to Panama City. Upon arrival, visit the Panama Canal including the Miraflores Locks and on-site museum. Enjoy a final evening with the group. Included Activities: Panama Canal Visit Transport: Local bus (0.75 hour(s), 42km) Plane (0.75 hour(s))
Day 8 Panama City
Depart at any time.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.