Orlando Explorer (2 Nights)(Twin Room,Start Orlando, End Orlando)
Orlando is a city bursting from the seams with colour, positivity, and fun times to boot. This 3-day explorer trip will see you delve into your childhood fantasies as you let loose on two of the world's most exciting adventure havens: Disney and Universal Studios. But that ain't all, this city's got a few cultural surprises up its sleeves. Intrigued? You should be...
Travel Dates: From 20/07/2019 to 02/04/2020
Duration: 3 days
Call 2830 2899 and
quote deal number 5311239
Your new digs are right in the centre of the action, just a 2-minute walk from Universal Studios and a short shuttle bus away from Disney
- Once you’re done taking in the Floridian decor and unwinding in the Olympic style pool, you’ll have easy access to all the action
We’ll get your breakfast each morning and you get the rest
- Sample the city’s best eats, from fluffy mickey mouse pancakes to scrumptious seafood, all washed down with a glass of Florida OJ of course
This is an unescorted trip, but we'll provide you with a comprehensive info pack before you go, and have you sorted with transfers and the sweetest digs
Welcome to Orlando! After check-in, feel free to get your dine on, hit the beach, indulge in some shopping at Downtown Disney, or check out the Universal City Walk, a stone's throw away from your hotel.
Today, fill up on your breakfast (on us) then you can use your included Universal Studios Park to Park ticket to explore two spectacular theme parks dedicated to your favourite movies and TV shows. You'll get transport between theme parks, where you can then pay your own entry for the ones you choose. Get sorted into your proper Hogwarts House at Universal Studios. Go dinosaur spotting, or hang with King Kong in Islands of Adventure. Get down with the Blues Brothers, or race through New York with Jimmy Fallon! There's so much to do! The Howarts Express at 9¾ isn't a bad way to get between the two parks. Just watch out for Dementors.
Alas, your Orlando adventure has ended. Hopefully you can fit all the wands and souvenirs you bought into your suitcase. How about one more glass of Florida OJ for the road?
1 Day Universal Park to Park Pass
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.