Highlights of the Eastern US & Canada
from $ 15,592* per person
This grand tour of the eastern U.S. and Canada is a sensory overload of everything that makes North America great — skyscrapers, monuments, Niagara Falls, poutine, subways, whales, sunshine, designer boutiques, and natural beauty. On this adventure, pile into our own private vehicle, clocking miles of smiles all over New York, Washington DC, Toronto, Montreal, Boston, and all points in between. Your friends are already jealous.
Destination: New York City
Travel Dates: From 09/05/2015 to 12/09/2021
Duration: 14 days
Company: G Adventures
Call 2830 2899 and
quote deal number 3626438
- What's Included
Your Discover Moment: Washington DC Your Discover Moment: Toronto Your Discover Moment: Montreal Your Discover Moment: Cape Cod
- Entrance fees to all national parks and monuments
- Orientations to Washington DC, Toronto, Montreal and Boston
- Maid of the Mist boat tour (Niagara Falls)
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents while camping
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
12 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners
Hotels/hostels (4 nts, some multi-share), participation camping (9 nts)
Group Size Notes
Max 22, avg 16
Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking
Day 1 New York City
We recommend spending extra time here to fully explore the city; speak to your sales agent to book extra accommodation. Included Activities: Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 New York City/Washington DC (1B, 1D)
Follow the American history trail in Philadelphia with visits to Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, then continue on to the nation's capital. Included Activities: Independence National Historical Park Visit Liberty Bell Visit Monuments by Moonlight Transport: Private Vehicle (6.00 hour(s), 340km)
Day 3 Washington DC (1B)
Take your time as you spend a full day exploring this fascinating city. After the sun sets over Washington DC experience a truly magnificent night as the monuments illuminate over the National Mall.
Day 4 Washington DC/Allegheny National Forest (1B, 1L, 1D)
It is time to leave the city behind and get back to nature. This scenic drive hugs the shoreline of the mighty Allegheny Reservoir and provides stunning vistas and recreational opportunities. Transport: Private Vehicle (7.00 hour(s), 450km)
Day 5 Allegheny National Forest/Niagara Falls (1B, 1L, 1D)
Stay after dark and witness the falls illuminated in a rainbow of colour. Hit the casino if you're feeling lucky (& are 21 or older!). Additional Notes: Opening day for Maid of the Mist is usually the end of April or beginning of May, but is dependent on ice conditions. Included Activities: Maid of the Mist Tour Border Crossing (United States - Canada) Border Crossing (United States - Canada) Transport: Private Vehicle (4.00 hour(s), 200km)
Day 6 Niagara Falls/Toronto (1B)
Our campsite for the night is located outside of the city. Included Activities: Orientation Transport: Private Vehicle
Day 7 Toronto (1B, 1D)
Spend the day discovering Toronto's hotspots. Wander down Queen St West, take the ferry over to the Toronto Islands, or check out a Blue Jays game.
Day 8 Toronto/Ottawa (1B, 1D)
Travel to Canada's capital city, Ottawa. With free time, opt to explore ByWard Market, visit the parliament buildings, take a bike tour of the city, or indulge in a classic Canadian treat – the Beaver Tail (don't worry, it's not actually from a beaver)! Transport: Private Vehicle (5.00-6.00 hours)
Day 9 Ottawa/Montreal (1B)
Travel to Montreal and enjoy a brief orientation to the city with the CEO. Bienvenue à Montreal! Now that's hospitality with a distinctly French flavour - and what could be more appropriate for the second largest French-speaking metropolis in the world? For our two nights in Montreal, we stay close to the action in a simple hostel in the city centre. Transport: Private Vehicle (3.00-3.50 hours)
Day 10 Montreal (1B)
Enjoy free time to explore this bilingual cosmopolitan city. Opt to climb Mont Royal, wander and shop the historic district or visit La Ronde amusement park.
Day 11 Montreal/Boston (1B, 1L)
Cross back into the US and travel through the beautiful state of Vermont. Enjoy a brief orientation to Boston upon arrival to learn more about the layout of the city. Head to Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market in the North End and see some of the oldest pubs in the city. Included Activities: Border Crossing (Canada - United States) Freedom Trail Orientation Transport: Private Vehicle (1.00 hour(s)) Private Vehicle (4.50 hour(s))
Day 12 Boston/Cape Cod
Spend a free day in Boston. Check out the Freedom Trail, Boston Common, Fenway Park, Harvard, or take a famous Duck Boat Tour. In the evening, head to Cape Cod just in time to set up camp. Transport: Private Vehicle (2.50-3.50 hours, 115km)
Day 13 Cape Cod (1B, 1D)
Hang out and relax on the beach, take a ferry to Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket, or take an optional whale watching tour.
Day 14 Cape Cod/New York City (1B, 1L)
Enjoy an optional last dinner with your group before saying goodbye. Additional Notes: Please note this trip ends on arrival to New York. If you wish to spend the night in the city, speak to your sales agent about booking post-accommodation. Included Activities: Departure Day (Activities) Transport: Private Vehicle (8.00 hour(s), 470km)
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.