Best of the Red Centre & Eastern Australia
from $ 56,932* per person
Australia is over 7 million sq km (4.35 sq mi) of sand, reef, rock, koala, wine, sailing, ocean, city, culture, Dreamtime, and so much more than we could possibly list here. It would take several lifetimes to explore it all. This sprawling 25-day adventure comes pretty close, though. Kick things off in cosmopolitan Melbourne by discovering the city's hidden laneways. Then head up the Great Ocean Road to a couple of national parks before journeying deep into the fabled Outback for a rendezvous with the iconic Uluru. Next, meet the Great Barrier Reef from Cape Tribulation, cruise the glorious Whitsundays, visit a G Adventures-supported cultural centre, learn to surf, and explore Sydney. Exhausted yet? Just wait’ll you’re actually there!
Travel Dates: From 09/07/2017 to 15/12/2019
Duration: 25 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Foodie Moment: Wine Tasting, Clare Valley Your Discover Moment: Byron Bay Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Byron Bay
- Melbourne laneways walk
- Brighton bathing boxes visit
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway NP
- 12 Apostles visit
- Loch Ard Gorge Visit
- Hike at Grampians NP
- Tower Hill State Wildlife Reserve Visit
- Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre Visit
- Wilpena Pound visit
- Underground mine tour (Coober Pedy)
- Champagne sunset viewing of Uluru
- Mala Walk around Uluru and cultural centre visit
- Guided Daintree Rainforest walk
- Whitsunday Islands sailing excursion
- Blue Mountains stay with hikes
- Jenolan Caves visit
- Scenic Railway
- Jamison Valley walk
- Orientation walk in Sydney
- Free time in Cairns, Byron Bay, and Sydney
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
13 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Hotels (21 nts), underground hotel (1 nt), rainforest cabin (2 nts)
Group Size Notes
Max 16, avg 12
Private vehicle, ferry, sailboat, plane, walking
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.