from $ 4,001* per person
Explore Africa's northernmost country with a whirlwind five-day adventure that stops along Morocco's coast. Swim in rock pools and waterfalls and go shopping in the village of Izourki Oufella, known for its refined honey and argan oil production. Once you head north to Essaouira, you might be tempted to kick back on the beach, but if you've got the energy for a morning surfing lesson or yoga session, we think you'll find it's worth your while.
Travel Dates: From 19/04/2019 to 26/11/2021
Duration: 5 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Swimming in rock pools and exploring waterfalls in Paradise Valley
- Surf lesson in Taghazout
- Sunset beach bonfire
- Essaouira orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Hotels (2 nts), Surf House (2 nts)
Group Size Notes
Max 14, avg 10
Private air-conditioned van, public bus
Day 1 Marrakech
Arrive at any time. Meet your group for the welcome meeting. Afterwards, head out for a night on the town. Additional Notes: On arrival, check the notice board (or ask reception) for the exact time and location of the group meeting. Afterwards, there will be the possibility to go out for a meal as a group in a nearby local restaurant. If you arrive late, no worries, your leader will leave you a message at the front desk. Included Activities: Arrival Day and Welcome Meeting
Day 2 Marrakech/Taghazout (1B, 1D)
Head to Paradise valley to swim in rock pools and explore waterfalls. Opt for a guided hike or visit to the village of Izourki Oufella, a region that is known for its refined honey and argan oil. Continue to Taghazout. Included Activities: Paradise Valley Visit Transport: Private Vehicle (3.00-3.50 hours, 245km) Private Vehicle
Day 3 Taghazout (1B, 1L, 1D)
In the morning enjoy a surf lesson before hitting the waves. Free afternoon to continue surfing, or opt for some stand up paddle boarding, hiking or yoga. In the evening, join the the group for a sunset bonfire on the beach. Included Activities: Surf Lesson Sunset Beach Bonfire
Day 4 Taghazout/Essaouira (1B)
Head to Essaouira and enjoy an orientation walk followed by free time to explore this coastal city. Included Activities: Essaouira Orientation Walk
Day 5 Essaouira/Marrakech (1B)
Leave the coast behind and return to Marrakech. Trip ends on arrival. Additional Notes: This tour will end upon arrival in Marrakech at approximately 12pm. We suggest booking any onward travel after 4pm. Transport: Private Vehicle (3.00 hour(s), 190km)
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 March 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.