LA Explorer (2 Nights)(Single Room,Start Los Angeles, End Los Angeles)
LA is notoriously difficult to navigate for any new kid on the block. Our 2-night explorer will ensure you get the best of the city from the get go, staying at the right hotel, seeing all the right sites, & accessing plenty of LA's best party scenes to boot.
Destination: Los Angeles
Travel Dates: From 18/08/2019 to 02/04/2020
Duration: 3 days
You're new digs is a centrally located hotel, from which you can easily access all the wonders of Hollywood, LA's theme parks and the best party spots
We'll get your breakfast each morning and you get the rest
- Sample some of America's best food in the City of Angels, from gourmet fare to greasy burgers, this city has it all
This is an unescorted trip, but we'll provide you with a comprehensive info pack before you go, and have you sorted with transfers and the sweetest digs
Arrive Los Angeles
You have 3 days on the clock and your time starts NOW. Waste not a second exploring the parameters of this glitzy, gritty city filled with quirk and charm and many a drool-worthy celebrity. From the bars of Sunset Boulevard to the Hollywood Walk of Fame, it is your mission to leave no pebble of this place unturned. We'll hook you up with a 'ho ho', a 24 hour Hop-on-hop-off bus ticket, so you can get around with the top down on what is definitely one of the best ways to see the city. Staying in Little Tokyo, your hotel is in the beating heart of Downtown, a local launchpad right where the action is at.
After just one day you'll most likely be aware how sprawling this metropolis is, so rise early and get the discoveries underway. Take your hop-on-hop-off sightseeing tour if you didn't do it yesterday, or if you feel like playing it local you could go kick it on Venice Beach and sip almond lattes whilst watching watching buskers and skaters. Love a bit of Mickey? Hit the amusement parks and let your inner 10 year old squeal with joy.
Depart Los Angeles
That's all folks! You are officially acquainted with the city of angels, and probably quite taken by its intoxicating vibe. Unless you've "been spotted" and flung into a new life as the next Leo-D, it's time to pack your bags and kick on to your next Contiki adventure.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.