Austria Ski Only (meet Us There) - 2 Weeks(Triple Room,Start Hopfgarten, End Hopfgarten)
Eat, sleep, plough through powder, repeat. That's the name of the game during these two weeks of play in the Austrian Alps of Tyrol. This incredible region is ramped up on Contiki with a stopover in an Austrian Gasthof, day trips and English speaking instructors. Click here to check out our newly-refurbished Gasthof accommodation, nestled in the Austrian Alps.
Destination: Hopfgarten im Brixental
Travel Dates: From 12/12/2020 to 13/03/2021
Duration: 14 days
Call 2830 2899 and
quote deal number 13069474
Stay in Contiki's very own Austrian Gasthof (guesthouse), with twin or quad share options, our amazing on-site team to look after your every need & exclusive party nights
Wake up to a warm & filling breakfast cooked by our Contiki Chefs every day to boost those energy levels for your day on the slopes
- We have left lunch and dinner up to you to sample the exquisite Tirolean cuisine the Mountain offers
- Plus, we have half-board options available for a little extra
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life
- An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps
- Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past
- This is your team
- Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do
Here we are in the heart of the Austrian Alps. A place where all levels of borders and skiers will be #blessed by a wonderland of opportunities to shred. Beyond free time to explore the slopes we'll shower you in things to do - like take a day trip to the home of the "The Sound of Music". Every jam-packed day will be eased by the joy of crashing at an Austrian Gasthof including activities like a tandem paraglide, or just taking to the village vibe and sampling rosti, pork knuckle in-between sweet mountain runs PLEASE NOTE: The below discounted Ski Essentials will be available to purchase in resort. Ski Essentials - Ski Pass - Equipment Hire - Ski & Snowboard Lessons
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.