Waikiki Explorer (4 Nights)(Twin Room,Start Honolulu, End Honolulu)
Ready for the ultimate vacation destination? Want to get your fill of Hawaii's unparalleled physical beauty? We'll set you up with accommodation & loads of extras on our 4 night stopover! Perfect as a short holiday in itself, or as a stopover for a few days before or after your North American trip. Spend your time snorkeling, strolling the beach or enjoying a big night out!
Travel Dates: From 29/03/2020 to 04/04/2020
Duration: 5 days
We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy, centrally located hotels and the best crew to travel with
We'll get your breakfast each morning and you get the rest
- Sample some of the island's best restaurants, from healthy gourmet fare to greasy burgers, Waikiki has it all
This is an unescorted trip, but we'll provide you with a comprehensive info pack before you go, and have you sorted with transfers and the sweetest digs
Why aloha sweet land of hula skirts and hibiscus flowers! It’s time to slip into the ultimate tropic life and soak up the incredible setting of Hawaii. Throw your bags down in our sweet hotel digs before bringing yourself back to life with a dip in the bluest of blue sea that is Oahu island’s Pacific Ocean.
You can map out a few dream days taking in Honolulu and the greater expanses of the island. Outdoor types can roam volcanic landscapes, go snorkelling, or flop under a slopping palm tree with book a book in hand. But it’s not just island vibes, Honolulu is a growing metropolis with shopping and cafe culture galore. Boredom is not an option.
By now you’ll be realising just how long you could last happily in Hawaii - the answer being: probably forever. Today could involve a rainforest adventure, waterfall swims or a spot of surfing. Later on you can make the most of your final night by tapping into the island’s abundant seafood offering and balmy nightlife. Mahalo!!
It’s time to pack away your ukulele and do your final shaka to the big waves and beauty filled beaches. The trip may be over, but Hawaii will remain a part of your heart and freckle collection for a lifetime.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.