Easter Island Independent Adventure
from $ 5,062* per person
Unravel the mystery of Rapa Nui. Explore mythical Easter Island, known around the world for its ancient monolithic stone statues. See the mysterious statues, or Moai, sprinkled throughout the island, tour the volcanoes, beaches and petroglyphs, and get to know the unique culture of one of the most remote islands on earth.
Destination: Hanga Roa
Travel Dates: From 01/01/2015 to 27/12/2020
Duration: 4 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Arrival and departure transfers
- Day tour along the Moai route: Akahanga, Rano Raraku, Ahu Tongariki, Te Pito Kura, Ahu Nau Nau, and Anakena Beach
- Half-day tour including Orongo, Rano Kau, and Vinapu
- Half-day Ahu Akivi: Puna Pau, and Huri A Urenga
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
3 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Hotel (3 nts)
Group Size Notes
Day 1 Hanga Roa
Meet a G Adventures representative to go over the details of your itinerary. Additional Notes: When landing on Easter Island there is a national park fee of 83 USD that is paid in cash. Please note that the included day tours on this trip are sometimes shared with passengers of other nationalities. When passengers are French or Spanish speaking the tours will be conducted in both English and French/Spanish. Included Activities: Arrival Day Welcome Package Airport Transfer Transport: Private Vehicle
Day 2 Hanga Roa (1B, 1L)
Enjoy a full-day tour of the Moai route of Easter Island. Visit ruins, towns, volcanoes and beaches—and the monolithic heads that made this island so famous. Free time in the afternoon to explore on your own. Included Activities: Moai Route Tour
Day 3 Hanga Roa (1B)
Enjoy a half-day tour of Orongo. Visit Rano Kao volcano and the archaelogical site Ahu Vinapu. In the afternoon, tour Aku Akivi and the quarry of Puna Pau. Included Activities: Half-Day Orongo Tour Sightseeing Tour
Day 4 Hanga Roa (1B)
Depart at any time. Departure transfer is included. Transport: Private Vehicle
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.