Easter Island Independent Adventure - Upgraded
from $ 9,742* per person
Unravel the mystery of Rapa Nui with a private guide. Explore mythical Easter Island, known around the world for its ancient monolithic stone statues. See the mysterious statues (or Moai) sprinkled throughout the island, tour the volcanoes, beaches and petroglyphs. Get to know the unique culture of one of the most remote islands on Earth on this Easter Island option with upgraded hotels and an added van for extra comfort.
Destination: Hanga Roa
Travel Dates: From 01/01/2015 to 27/12/2020
Duration: 4 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Arrival and departure transfers
- Day tour along the Moai route
- Half-day tour including Orongo, Rano Kau and Vinapu
- Half-day Ahu Akivi: Puna Pau and Huri A Urenga
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
3 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Upgraded hotels (3 nts)
Group Size Notes
Day 1 Hanga Roa
Arrive at Mataveri Airport on Easter Island. Be greeted by a G Adventures representative and be transferred to the hotel. Rapa Nui, located at the easternmost vertex of the Polynesian triangle in the heart of the Pacific Ocean, lies 3,700km (2,299 mi) from the Chilean coast and 4,000km (2,485 mi) from French Polynesia. The island has an area of 16,600 ha and enjoys a subtropical climate with minimum temperatures of 16°C and a maximum of 28°C. The island was created as a result of underwater volcanic eruptions some 3 million years ago. Additional Notes: When landing on Easter Island there is a national park fee of 83 USD that is paid in cash. Included Activities: Arrival Day Welcome Package Airport Transfer Transport: Private Vehicle
Day 2 Hanga Roa (1B, 1L)
Set out on a full-day private tour with a local guide along the Moai route of Easter Island. Visit the ruins, towns, volcanoes, and beaches of this unique island. See the monolithic statues that make this island so famous. In the afternoon, enjoy some free time to explore on your own. Included Activities: Moai Route Tour
Day 3 Hanga Roa (1B)
Take a half-day private tour of Orongo. Visit Rano Kao volcano with its lake-filled crater, and see its ceremonial centre perched on the crater lip. Stop at Ahu Vinapu for a look into the architectural skill of the islanders. In the afternoon visit Aku Akivi and the quarry of Puna Pau. Included Activities: Half-Day Orongo Tour Sightseeing Tour
Day 4 Hanga Roa (1B)
Transfer to the airport for departure. Transport: Private Vehicle
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.