Hogmanay New Year (5 Day Start Edinburgh)(Multi Share,Start Edinburgh, End Edinburgh)
Scotland for New Year's: now THIS is a thing. One of the world's biggest parties, your Hogmanay hiatus comes complete with rides, live music, and a Winter Wonderland complete with ice-skating rink. Keep things flexible and meet us in Edinburgh, with plenty of time to settle in before the festivities kick off.
Travel Dates: From 29/12/2019 to 02/01/2020
Duration: 5 days
For 3 crazy nights, you and your new besties will be bunking in a buzzing Scottish hostel
- At this time of year, the good vibes are going to be through the roof
We'll fill your belly each morning with a complimentary continental breakfast, then the rest of the day's nosh is up to you
- Nibble on some haggis, munch a buttery shortbread or two and fill up on a wholesome stew
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life
- An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps
- Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past
- This is your team
- Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do
So special is the new year ahead of us that it goes by its very own name. This isn't just your average turn of the calendar - we're doing Hogmanay! When we join forces in Edinburgh today our good spirits will be flowing: the emotional kind, not yet the boozy kind.Here we arein Edinburgh, our base camp for the next 5-days. Home to William Wallace, this city is all about historical cool. With it's Castle on the hill, cobbled streets and no doubt kilt-clad locals, the capital of the land of haggis and whisky will impress. But first up, we settle into our swanky nest before we get orientated with the city and start the festivities.
Now remember, unlike parties going on in the rest of the world, this one goes for 3 whole days. Don't peak too early! You'll want to be full of beans right 'til the end to make the most of this. And you should also make the most of being in this incredible city. Stroll down Prince’s Street & the Royal Mile, visit Edinburgh’s famous castle & join the crowds tonight for Hogmanay's opening Torchlight Procession. The celebrations kick off with fire torches and a procession of the oh so keen marching down the street, so grab one and join in the party! Look up and you'll see a viking ship burning on Carlton Hill and with music, street performers, and a drink or two, it's a night to remember.
Edinburgh - New Year's Eve
Thousands of people from all across the world making mayhem on the streets, dancing under fireworks & soaking up live music aplenty - welcome to New Year's Eve Scottish style! Take a late start to the day before enjoying some good food and winter city magic before the party begins. Your included ticket to the festivities is exactly what you need to start the night off on the right foot. Ice-skating, carnival rides, and dancing anyone? We say yes.
Edinburgh - New Year's Day
Though the parties will still be kicking on across the city, this day is yours to ring in the new year as you see fit. A late breakfast, a city stroll and a spot of shopping might be all your danced out feet can muster. But for the more adventurous types, join the New Year tradtion and parade down the street before taking a dip in the freezing Firth of Forth for a charity plunge. If you're not tired out, then channel your Scotsman and head for a stroll to Arthurs Seat for the city's best views. Ahh Edinburgh, we're in love. Tonight, why not join the group for dinner and a show and hear bagpipers do their thing over some delicious local eats.
There you have it folks - the world famous Hogmanay! Never again will you have to read a "Top 10 places to do New Year" in a fit of jealousy. Pack your bags and say a farewell to your trip buddies.
Edinburgh - New Year's Eve
Entrance ticket to the legendary Hogmanay street party
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.