Explore the Norwegian Fjords and Scottish Highlands
from $ 49,132* per person
Get a true taste of Scotland before sailing across the Norwegian Sea to the otherworldly fjords of Norway. Stroll the streets of Edinburgh and walk the paths of the Scottish Highlands before embarking on a voyage that takes you to UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the Standing Stones of Stennes and the mystical Ring of Brodgar. You'll also visit archaeological sites, witness the curious clash of cultures in the Shetland Islands, and take in the stunning beauty of the forests and waterfalls that line the fjords. This is a journey not to be missed, nor to be ever forgotten.
Travel Dates: From 02/05/2021 to 02/05/2021
Duration: 16 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Edinburgh city tour
- Edinburgh Castle visit
- Day trip to Scottish Highlands
- 12 nts aboard the G Expedition
- Meeting point to ship transfer
- Zodiac and land excursions with our expert expedition team
- Lectures and educational programs
- Ancient ruins guided tour (Orkney Islands)
- Shetland Islands visit
- Bergen city tour
- Flåm Railway excursion
- Olden visit
- Geirangerfjord visit
- Trondheim excursion
- Vega Island visit
- Local village visit (Lofoten Islands)
- Tromsø city tour
- Insulated, waterproof boots supplied for USA sizes 4 - 16
- Expedition parka
15 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 11 dinners
Hotels (3 nts)
- Aboard the G Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window, 12 nts)
- Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing
- Suites have one queen-size bed
Group Size Notes
Max 134 aboard the G Expedition, Max 32 on Edinburgh extension
G Expedition, Zodiac, local bus, coach, walking
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.