Dalmatian Elegance - Upper Deck Deluxe Cabin, Summer 2020
Cruise the waters of the Adriatic in comfort and style onboard your modern mega yacht. Discover new ports of call each day, hidden coves and ancient sites steeped in history. Step ashore to experience the cultural diversity of Dalmatia’s islands or bask under the sun, swim or read a good book.
Travel Dates: From 25/09/2020 to 17/10/2020
Duration: 9 days
Company: INSIGHT VACATIONS
Call 2830 2899 and
quote deal number 6810151
- Included Insight Services
7 nights aboard your luxury cruise ship featuring air-conditioned cabins with private facilities
An expert Cruise Manager will ensure a smooth and hassle-free voyage
All port taxes are included
- Insight hotel in Trogir includes all taxes and porterage charges
Complimentary transfers are available on arrival from Split airport to the Insight Vacations hotel on start date and from Split sea port to Split airport on end date
- They are also available when additional nights accommodation has been booked through Insight Vacations
- Alternatively, please make your own way from/to the airport
Welcome to the Dalmatian Coast.
Your private transfer will collect you from Split airport and take you to Cornaro Hotel, located in the heart of the city. Your Local Host will greet you and be on hand to help you decide how to spend your time. Perhaps wander through the Old Town, situated minutes away from your hotel? Maybe enjoy a wine tasting at your hotel or take in the views from the rooftop bar?
Your Elegant Cruise Ship.
After a free morning, your Local Host will accompany you to Split Harbour where your deluxe cruiser awaits. After a warm welcome by your Cruise Manager, join your Local Expert for a stroll through the ancient walkways of Diocletian's Palace, which now forms the historic centre of Split. Walk through labyrinthine streets to see St. Duje's, originally Diocletian's Mausoleum, and the Temple of Jupiter, which today is a baptistery, as well as the Golden Gate. Continue your venture underground, to explore the cellars. Return to your cruiser to enjoy a cocktail and Welcome Dinner with wine at your meet-and-greet party.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Cruise to Korčula.
Early this morning, your deluxe cruiser departs from Split and journeys along the picturesque coast. From the comfort of your cabin window or the breakfast table upstairs, enjoy views of sun-dappled islands during your leisurely start to the day. Stop for lunch in one of the secluded bays before arriving in Korčula, on the island of the same name. The locals claim the celebrated globetrotter, Marco Polo was born here. Make up your own mind during a walk with a Local Expert through the herringbone maze of streets and flagstone plazas, all framed by honey-coloured fortifications. Then you are at leisure to indulge your taste buds in the evening at one of Korčula’s many appealing restaurants and bars.(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine)
Mljet and Dubrovnik.
Voyage south to the Island of Mljet and join your Cruise Manager for a stroll to Veliko Jezero, the Big Lake of Mljet National Park. A gentle ferry ride brings you to the Benedictine Monastery of St. Mary, which rises out of the saline waters on its own small island. After time to explore, return to your cruise ship for lunch and then set sail for the mighty bastions of Dubrovnik. As the receding sun casts autumnal hues across the endless sky, drift alongside the monumental city walls and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner served on deck.(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine / Dinner with Wine)
Dubrovnik, a ‘Paradise on Earth’.
Transfer to the medieval Old Town of Dubrovnik, where the footsteps of endless travellers have buffed the marbled streets and squares to a smooth patina. After your guided walking exploration, take the cable car to Srđ Mountain for scenic views over the famous fortifications and Elaphiti Islands. Enjoy a free afternoon in the Pearl of the Adriatic - explore at your own pace, shop in the markets or stroll with friends along the ancient ramparts.(Breakfast)
The Pelješac Peninsula.
Start off your day cruising past the beautiful Elaphiti Islands, a summer playground for Dubrovnik's aristocracy during the 16th century. Continue to the Pelješac Peninsula, renowned for its excellent wines, where you will have the chance to take a dip in the beautiful blue waters. After mooring at a small port on the peninsula, transfer to the village of Kuna for a visit to the local church and monastery, followed by a visit to a nearby farm. Meet the locals and treat your taste buds to a typical village feast with a Farm-to-Table dinner of Croatian delicacies, freshly made with their own produce. Late in the evening, return to your ship.(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine / Dinner with Wine)
A Venetian Dream on Hvar.
Drop anchor at the small island of Šćedro, with quiet coves and pristine beauty offering the most irresistible backdrop for lunch. Cruise west for a chance to swim in the crystal clear waters of the emerald Pakleni Islands. Continue to disembark at Hvar – the island of sunshine, lavender, sage and wine. Follow the gorgeous white stone, laid down by the Venetians to the town’s magnificent main square with your Local Expert, considered one of the country’s most beautiful. Lined with chic cafes, it unfurls onto the yacht-filled harbour, with the photogenic Renaissance cathedral forming a stunning backdrop. Spend time exploring the secluded beaches and tiny seafood restaurants or visit the crowning fortress for superb views over the town and island-studded bay.(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine)
Bol’s famous beach on the Island of Brač.
Set sail for Bol in the morning, the oldest town on the island of Brač and one of Croatia’s most famous seaside resorts. Walk along the promenade and swim at the picture-perfect Zlatni Rat, or Golden Cape, a shifting triangle of sandy beaches, protruding into the cobalt waters of the Adriatic. At a local winery, relax with some appetisers and taste some of the revered wines of the island. The evening is reserved for the Captain’s Celebration Dinner with live entertainment.(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine / Dinner)
Early morning, cruise to Split port where your trip comes to an end. Transfers are available to Split airport. Please do not schedule flights prior to 12:00.(Breakfast)
Onboard Cooking Demonstration: Select departures will have the opportunity to learn the secrets behind cooking Croatian specialties during a hands-on cooking class with your onboard chef. Refer to the dates & prices tab for selected dates.
Dubrovnik: Cruise alongside the towering old city walls while a buffet dinner is served onboard.
Kuna: Meet the locals and enjoy a typical Farm-to-Table village feast of Croatian delicacies.
Bol: At a local winery, relax with some appetisers and sample some of the revered wines of the island.
Brač: Toast to your voyage with a special Captain's Celebration Dinner, complete with live entertainment.
Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (B), 5 Lunches with Wine (LW), 1 Dinner (D) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW), plus bottled water daily.
Top Rated Highlights
Split: Explore above and below the Roman Emperor Diocletian’s palace. A Local Expert guides you through labyrinthine streets to see St. Duje's, the Temple of Jupiter, the Golden Gate and the Cellars.
Korčula: Walk the herringbone maze of streets and flagstone plazas with your Local Expert. Learn why the locals claim this is where Marco Polo was born.
Veliko Jezero: Walk through Mljet National Park with your cruise manager and take in the pristine views of the Big Lake. Sail by boat to the Benedictine Monastery of St. Mary rising out of the water.
Dubrovnik: Explore the buffed marble streets of the fascinating city during your guided walking tour.
Dubrovnik: Ride the cable car to the summit of Srđ Mountain for scenic views over the famous fortifications and Elaphiti Islands.
Kuna: Visit the church and monastery, and learn about local life when you visit a local farm.
Pakleni Islands: Take a dip in the pristine waters of this absolute paradise.
Hvar: Walk to the town's main square with your Local Expert, see the yacht-filled harbour and the Renaissance cathedral. Enjoy time at your leisure to explore this delightful island, famed for being the sunniest in the country and boasting an interior dotted with lofty mountain peaks and aromatic ﬁelds of lavender.
Bol: Delight in a swim at Zlatni Rat, also known as the Golden Cape, a shifting triangle of shingle protruding into the cobalt waters of the Adriatic.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.