from $ 28,852* per person
Colombia is a vast country still largely undiscovered despite its amazing variety of landscapes and culture. On this journey from the Andes to the Caribbean we experience the contrasts between cosmopolitan Bogota, colourful Cartagena, and welcoming rural towns. After soaking up the atmosphere of Villa de Leyva and walking amid giant wax-palms in the the Zona Cafetera, we'll learn what it takes to produce the finest coffee.
Travel Dates: From 09-Oct-2021 to 16-Dec-2021
Duration: 13 days
Call 2830 2899 and
quote deal number 2314548
- Discover Colombia's natural beauty and cultural heritage
Included: * All breakfasts and 3 lunches * All accommodation * All transport and listed activities * Tour leader throughout * Flights from London (if booking incl
Food: All breakfasts and 3 lunches
- Please note that Colombia is not very vegetarian friendly, especially in rural areas, where meat forms a major part of the diet and many soups are often made with a meat base or products
- However in Bogota and Cartagena there are a wide range or restaurant and eating choices, to cater to all needs
- Breakfast is provided everyday and is usually eggs (fried, boiled or scrambled), bread or arepas (thick corn pancakes), local cheese, tea or coffee and a fruit juice
- In Tayrona National Park the principal restaurant has a great menu of locally caught fish, with meat and vegetable options
Free morning; afternoon tour of La Candelaria district.
Morning walking tour including Monserrate viewpoint; free afternoon.
To Villa de Leyva via the salt cathedral in Zipaquira.
Walking tour of Villa de Leyva; visit fossil museum.
Fly to the 'Coffee Zone'; travel to Salento.
Walk amid the wax palm trees of Cocora Valley; coffee tour.
Orchid farm visit; fly to Medellin.
City tour of Medellin.
Visit flower farm in Santa Elena; fly to Cartagena.
Walking tour of Cartagena old town.
Morning mangrove canoe tour; free afternoon.
Transfer to Cartagena Airport; fly to Bogota; trip ends.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.