Northern Morocco on a Shoestring
from $ 5,296* per person
Modern, ancient, bohemian, sophisticated — no matter how many superlatives you can think of, northern Morocco surpasses them all. We’ve put together a trip that shows you all the best sights while still leaving money for bargaining in the medina. Over seven days, you’ll tour old-world Fes, and the famous blue-and-white buildings of Chefchaouen, then explore mysterious Marrakech and the bustle of Djeema El Fna. If magic exists anywhere in the world, trust us — it’s right here in beautifully-cultured Morocco.
Travel Dates: From 07/04/2019 to 19/12/2021
Duration: 7 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Enjoy free time in Rabat
- Explore the blue city of Chefchaouen
- Visit the medina and souks of Fes
- Discover the bustling city of Marrakech
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Simple hotels (6 nts)
Group Size Notes
Max 14, avg 10
Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking
Day 1 Casablanca
Arrive at any time. Additional Notes: Please note that this tour does not spend any time in Casablanca. You may wish to come a day early in order to explore Casablanca, and take some time to see its medina, beachfront, and classic examples of Art Deco architecture. Be sure to also visit the spectacular Hassan II Mosque. Entrance is only permitted via guided tours, which operate from Saturday to Thursday (closed Fridays) at 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, and 14:00. These times are subject to change (particularly around Ramadan), please double check times with your hotel. Tickets can be purchased at the mosque. Included Activities: Arrival Day and Welcome Meeting
Day 2 Casablanca/Chefchaouen (1B)
Travel up the coast to Rabat. Spend a few hours exploring the city's old quarter, then walk up to Kasbah des Oudaias to enjoy the breathtaking views. After lunch, head to Chefchaouen, one of the prettiest towns in Morocco with it's blue washed hues perched beneath the peaks of the Rif mountains. Enjoy an orientation walk on arrival. Included Activities: Chefchaouen Orientation Walk Transport: Private Vehicle (1.75 hour(s), 86km) Private Vehicle (3.75 hour(s), 250km)
Day 3 Chefchaouen (1B)
Enjoy a free day in Chefchaouen to explore. The city, whitewashed in different shades of blue, is spectacular on its own, but with the surrounding mountains, it's a sight to behold.
Day 4 Chefchaouen/Fès (1B)
Travel to Fes. Enjoy free time to see the Belghazi Museum, visit a Berber pharmacy, or take in the many colours of an ancient tannery. Opt to visit the imperial city of Meknes by pre-booking the Meknes City Tour on the checkout page. Transport: Private Vehicle (5.00 hour(s))
Day 5 Fès (1B)
In the evening, opt for dinner in a converted riad complete with local specialties, music, and belly dancing. Additional Notes: Only certified local guides are allowed to act as guides in the medina, so your CEO cannot go with you to the medina during free time.
Day 6 Fès/Marrakech (1B)
Travel across Morocco to the bustling city of Marrakech, and enjoy an evening exploring this fascinating city. Transport: Private Vehicle (6.00 hour(s))
Day 7 Marrakech (1B)
Consider booking extra nights to fully explore this city. Included Activities: Departure Day
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 April 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.