Cape Town, Kruger & Zimbabwe
from $ 17,784* per person
Southern Africa is so packed full of diverse highlights that we’re taking two weeks to explore a few of them in depth. Wildlife is the region's calling card and there will be plenty of chances to spot the "big five" in Kruger, Hwange, and Matobo national parks. Aside from animals, there’ll be many occasions to experience the unique regional cultures of Soweto, the Lowveld, and Victoria Falls. Come away with an even deeper understanding of what makes this part of the world truly special.
Destination: Cape Town
Travel Dates: From 18/01/2016 to 03/01/2022
Duration: 13 days
Company: G Adventures
Call 2830 2899 and
quote deal number 3839687
- What's Included
Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Cape Town orientation walk
- Soweto township tour
- Panorama Route drive
- Kruger National Park wildlife safari drive in our vehicle (half-day)
- Traditional dance experience
- Kruger transfer in our vehicle (full-day)
- Great Zimbabwe National Monument visit
- Rhino walk (Matobo National Park)
- Victoria Falls visit
- Border-crossing support
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
12 breakfasts, 4 dinners
Hotels/guesthouses (7 nts), lodges (4 nts), adventure tents (1 nt)
Group Size Notes
Max 18, avg 14
Plane, private van, safari vehicles, walking
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.