Queensland Adventure: Rainforests & Waterfalls
from $ 2,402* per person
Create your own “Dreamtime” experience over three packed days of remote natural and spiritual adventure. Head out from scenic seaside Cairns toward the tropical Daintree Rainforest without missing a fun-filled beat, swimming in waterfalls at the Atherton Tablelands and climbing (the unfortunately and inaccurately named) Mount Sorrow. Also, take an unforgettable interpretive walk at the otherworldly Mossman Gorge to learn more about Aboriginal history, culture, and contemporary life straight from the people themselves. The dream is real and it’s just waiting for you to join it.
Travel Dates: From 29/02/2016 to 11/01/2021
Duration: 3 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Mossman Gorge visit
- Aboriginal interpretive walk
- Free time in the Daintree Rainforest
- Millaa Millaa Falls visit
- Atherton Tablelands visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hostels (2 nts, multi-share)
Group Size Notes
Max 17, avg 12
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.