from $ 2,301* per person
Straddling the border of Argentina and Brazil, the Iguazu Falls stretch almost 3 km and this short tour provides opportunities to see both the panoramic views and the adrenaline-rushing up close-and-wet versions. Iguazu is a Tupi Indian name meaning 'Great Waters', and once you see this mighty testament of nature you will understand why!
Travel Dates: From 19/09/2019 to 26/12/2020
Duration: 2 days
Departing From: Puerto
- Admire the majestic Iguazu Falls
Walk through dense tropical jungle
Feel the raw power of the Devil's Throat
Get wet exploring the up close might of the falls from the Argentinean side
Marvel at Foz do Iguazu's panorama from the Brazilian side
Breakfasts Included: 1
Age: min 5
Group Size: 1 - 12
Iguazu Falls - Entrance and tour of the Brazilian side of the falls
Iguazu Falls - Entrance and tour of the Argentinian side of the falls
Day 1: Puerto Iguazu (Argentina) / Iguazu Falls visit (Brazilian Side)
Bienvenidos! Welcome to Argentina! Close to the borders with Brazil and Paraguay, Puerto Iguazu is Argentina's gateway to the Iguazu Falls. You are met at your Puerto Iguazu hotel (Argentina) by your local guide at 1:00 pm to begin your half day tour to the Brazilian National Park, where there are amazing panoramic views of the falls which are almost 3km long and feature 270 cascades. Take an easy 1km walk for approximately 1 hour to the canyon of the Devil's Throat. After the tour you could also enjoy an optional visit to the bird bark or a spectacular helicopter ride over the falls, before returning to your hotel to enjoy a free evening back in town.
Day 2: Iguazu Falls visit (Argentinian Side)
On day 2 you take a full day excursion to the Argentinean side of the falls. Travel to the visitors centre inside Iguazu National Park to experience the Argentine side of the magnificent Iguazu Falls in three parts. First, board a little train for a 4km ride to Devil's Throat Station surrounding the upper part of the Iguazu River; then walk along a bridge walkway to the balcony of the Devil's Throat; walk for 500m, which takes around 45 minutes, for views of the Two Sisters, Bosetti, Adam and Eve, Bernabe Mendez, Mbigua and San Martin falls from the upper part. You can then walk down to view the falls from below. Your trip finishes upon arrival back in town at Puerto Iguazu (Argentina). Please see finishing point instructions for more information. Please book departure flights from 7pm onwards. Accommodation is not included tonight. Please contact us if you need assistance to arrange extra accommodation.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.