Iguazu Falls Experience - Independent
Consisting of 275 separate cascades, the spectacular Iguazu Falls are situated on the border of Argentina and Brazil and are surrounded by lush tropical vegetation and national parks. This four-day Independent Experience shows you this incredible feat of nature from the Brazilian and Argentine sides of the falls and gives you the chance to walk among it via a boardwalk system as well as see it in all it’s panoramic glory.
Travel Dates: From 01/10/2020 to 02/01/2022
Duration: 3 days
- See Iguazu Falls from the boardwalk system in Argentina and the panoramic viewing platforms of Brazil during guided tours
Breakfasts Included: 2
Hotel (2 nts)
Group Size: 1 - 4
Complimentary arrival and departure transfers
Complimentary arrival transfer
Complimentary departure transfer
Iguazu Falls - Entrance & tour of the Argentinian side of the falls
Iguazu Falls - Entrance & tour of the Brazilian side of the falls
1 Puerto Iguazu
If you’re flying into the Cataratas del Iguazu International Airport (AKA Mayor Carlos Eduardo Krause Airport), today, you can meet a Peregrine representative at the airport for your complimentary arrival transfer to your hotel. There will be a briefing this evening at your hotel with your leader, check with reception for the exact time and place.
2 Iguazu Falls
Take the train to Devil's Throat Station and embark on your guided tour of the Argentinian side of the falls. Follow your guide along the walking and boardwalks tracks to witness this magnificent spectacle from all angles.
3 Iguazu Falls
Transfer to the border and cross into Brazil. Head to the Brazilian side of the falls with your peregrine guide and see this cascading wonder from a different but equally impressive angle. A number of optional activities are on offer today (at extra cost) including a helicopter ride over the falls and a local bird park visit. Please speak to your leader on Day 1 about optional activities. After exploring the falls today, your Independent Experience ends with an included transfer to your post-trip accommodation or Cataratas del Iguazu International Airport (AKA Mayor Carlos Eduardo Krause Airport).
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.