from $ 21,879* per person
Colombia tends to be an underrated travel destination, which just means there’s more untouched parts of this beautiful country for you to explore. If you have two weeks to spare, there’s no better way to experience Colombia than to jump in with both feet and experience the national parks, beaches, village communities, and cities firsthand. Plus, there’s no better place to be if you’re looking to try delicacies such as fresh seafood on the beaches of Cartagena and delicious coffee from the region of Calarcá. Be a part of the revitalization of this warm, welcoming country and come back with more stories than you’ll ever have time to tell.
Travel Dates: From 11/04/2015 to 25/12/2021
Duration: 16 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Your G for Good Moment: Wiwa Community Visit & Lunch, Gotshezhy Village Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Foodie Moment: Coffee Farm Tour, Calarcá Your Discover Moment: Cartagena
- Hacienda stay
- Valle de Cocora hike
- Medellín city tour
- City tour in Cartagena
- Tayrona National Park (excluding February departures) hike with local guide (5hrs)
- Wiwa Community Visit & Lunch
- Taganga Orientation Walk
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
15 breakfasts, 3 lunches
Hotels/guesthouses (13 nts), hacienda (2 nts)
Group Size Notes
Max 16, avg 12
Plane, private van, 4x4, walking
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.