Best of China
from $ 22,612* per person
Mix the bustle of China’s metropolises with the tranquility of rural life on a 12-day adventure. Explore hidden corners of Beijing’s Forbidden City. Cycle along ancient city walls and learn about Xi’an’s famed terracotta soldiers. Enjoy a paddle on the gorgeous Li River. Along the way, discover how China’s many contrasts make it one of the world’s most intriguing places.
Travel Dates: From 20/03/2016 to 25/10/2020
Duration: 12 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Chinese Shadow Puppetry, Xi'an Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Tai Chi Class, Yangshuo Your G for Good Moment: Jia Community Restaurant, Yangshuo Your Foodie Moment: Central Chinese Cooking Class - Yangshuo, Yangshuo Your Discover Moment: Shanghai
- Arrival transfer
- Visit Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven
- Visit Beijing's traditional hutongs
- Excursion to the Great Wall
- Xi'an Muslim quarter orientation walk
- Cycle along the Xi'an city walls
- Terracotta warriors tour
- Lunch in a local village
- Li River boat ride
- Walk through the countryside with village visits
- Shanghai orientation walk
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
11 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Hotels (10nts), Soft-sleeper train (1 nt)
Group Size Notes
Max 15, Avg 10
Private bus, plane, boat, train, bicycle, walking
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.