Thailand Island Hopping – West Coast
from $ 7,488* per person
Thailand’s known for its unrivalled beaches, so forget setting foot on just one. This eight-day tour lets you hop around some of the best beaches along the Andaman Sea, discover the hues of Ko Mook’s Emerald Cave, and snack on some tasty barbecue on the shores of Ko Lanta. Find that sweet spot just for you, whether that means getting your thrills from optional activities like whitewater rafting, or just picking a place where you can hang out and watch the waves.
Travel Dates: From 13/09/2015 to 04/04/2021
Duration: 8 days
Company: G Adventures
Call 2830 2899 and
quote deal number 3826175
- What's Included
Beach barbecue (Ko Lanta)
- Half-day snorkelling boat trip through the Trang Islands (Ko Ngai)
- Free time on spectacular beaches
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
7 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Hotels/guesthouses (7 nts)
Group Size Notes
2019 departures: Max 15, Avg 12; 2020 departures: Max 16, Avg 12
Air-conditioned bus/minivan, longtail boat, ferry, plane
Day 1 Bangkok
Arrive at any time. Included Activities: Meet Your CEO and Group
Day 2 Bangkok/Ko Ngai (1B)
Fly to Trang and board a ferry to tiny Ko Ngai, a pristine paradise. Opt to relax, snorkel or trek rainforest trails to deserted beaches. Transport: Plane (1.50 hour(s)) Private Vehicle (0.75 hour(s)) Ferry (1.00 hour(s))
Day 3 Ko Ngai (1B)
Enjoy an included snorkelling trip to nearby Ko Chueak and experience the amazing Emerald Cave of Ko Mook. Included Activities: Trang Islands Snorkelling Tour
Day 4 Ko Ngai/Ko Lanta (1B, 1D)
Take a ferry to the secluded island of Ko Lanta. Enjoy some free time before a beach barbecue this evening. Transport: Ferry (1.00 hour(s))
Day 5 Ko Lanta (1B)
Opt for a day trip to nearby Ko Rok where you can snorkel at Ko Rok's national park, trek to a view point and enjoy a picnic lunch.
Day 6 Ko Lanta/Ao Nang (1B)
Take a ferry to Ao Nang in Krabi. Enjoy free time exploring the small town or relaxing on its beautiful beaches. Transport: Ferry (2.25 hour(s))
Day 7 Ao Nang (1B)
Spend a free day in the area. This area boasts plenty of activities such as kayaking, diving, snorkelling, jungle trekking, whitewater rafting and quad biking. Opt to visit Railay Beach, to head out on a snorkelling trip or go rock climbing on the limestone karsts. Additional Notes: Discover the idyllic beaches of the Phi Phi islands by pre-booking the Phi Phi Island Tour by Speed Boat extra.
Day 8 Ao Nang/Bangkok (1B)
This morning transfer to Krabi airport for a flight back to Bangkok. Tour ends on arrival. Please book any onward international travel to be no earlier than 15:00. Included Activities: Departure Day Transport: Private Vehicle (0.50 hour(s)) Plane (1.50 hour(s))
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.