Galápagos – West and Central Islands aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager (Cruise Only)
from $ 39,780* per person
Millenia of isolation from mankind has bred a fascinating diversity of plant, animal, and marine life among the Galápagos Islands. Discover these islands for yourself aboard our luxury catamaran, the Reina Silvia Voyager, equipped with amenities for a comfortable and convenient sailing tour during your eight days exploring the central and western Galápagos. Spot iguanas and flamingoes on the green and white-sand beaches of Punta Cormorant, witness abundant marine life while snorkelling in Punta Vicente Roca, and make friends with giant sea tortoises at the Charles Darwin Research Station on Santa Cruz. Exploring the Galápagos has never been so easy and inspiring.
Travel Dates: From 14/11/2020 to 25/12/2021
Duration: 8 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager (7 nts)
- All meals aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Snorkelling at Champion Islet, Punta Moreno, Punta Espinoza, Punta Vicente Roca, Puerto Egas, Bachas Beach and North Seymour
- Possibility to snorkel or kayak at Tagus Cove and Buccaneer Cove
- Incredible wildlife encounters throughout
- Highlands and wild tortoise excursion (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- All landings and excursions
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
Aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager in twin-share, double or single cabins (7 nts)
Group Size Notes
Max 16, Avg 12
Motorized catamaran (Reina Silvia Voyager), zodiac
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Galápagos – Central and East Islands aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager (Cruise Only)
Once you visit these isolated Galápagos Islands that teem with an incredible diversity of marine and animal life, you'll understand what makes them...
Travel Dates: From 16/01/2021 to 01/01/2022
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.