Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos
from $ 11,146* per person
Our 15m (52 ft) exclusive yacht is the perfect way to see some of the most beautiful islands in the world. This eight-day adventure takes you from the Greek capital, Athens to the famous island of Mykonos. Relax in the sun or try your hand at sailing as your experienced skipper guides you through deserted bays and famous archaeological sites. You will have plenty of time for hiking, snorkelling, exploring and relaxing before digging into some local seafood.
Travel Dates: From 05/05/2013 to 12/09/2021
Duration: 8 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
7 nts aboard a 15m (52 ft) sailing yacht
- Fully licensed skipper
- Snorkelling equipment
No meals included
4 twin/double occupancy cabins, 3 shared bathrooms, 3 showers
Group Size Notes
15m (52 ft
- ) sailing yacht
Day 1 Athens
Arrival day. Join the group at 5pm for a welcome meeting and safety briefing before beginning the sailing journey to Mykonos. Enjoy a night cap on the boat, or head out to explore Athens by night. Additional Notes: On our Greek sailing trips, the G Adventures Skipper/CEO will help you make a food kitty, where around EUR 50 per person, per week will be added to the kitty for small food items on board to cover breakfasts, lunches and the odd dinner. Breakfasts and lunches are prepared by yourself, and most dinners are taken ashore at local restaurants. Included Activities: Sailing Welcome Meeting
Day 2 Athens/Northern Cyclades
While in the Cyclades, stroll through the markets of Syros, finding countless treasures and must-grab deals along the way. Visit the stone lion on Kea and make sure to stop in at a family-owned silver shop before watching the sunset. Kythnos offers a special treat of seeing the sunrise while soaking in local hot springs. Another favourite among travellers is a stopover in Hydra. Take a local “taxi” (donkey ride) to see the sights of this charming island where there are no cars allowed. It’s not hard to see why Hydra has inspired painters and writers the world over. Gaze at the churches and temples of Aegina, immersing yourself in history. Wander through the local fish market to truly appreciate your meal at the tavern. Additional Notes: Please note: While it is our intention to adhere to the route described above, there is a certain amount of flexibility built into the itinerary and on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations. On Day 1 of your tour you will be advised of any amendments. Included Activities: Syros Island Excursion Hydra Island Excursion Aegina Island Excursion Kea Island Excursion Kythnos Island Excursion Transport: 16m (52 ft) Mediterranean Sailing Yacht
Days 3-6 Northern Cyclades
Flexible itineraries give your experienced skippers the opportunity to showcase all the hidden gems you’re looking for. We follow the desires of the group and tailor the sailing experience to provide each group a quality journey while on board. Possible Island stops include: Syros, Kea, Kythnos, Hydra, Aegina. Included Activities: Syros Island Excursion Kea Island Excursion Kythnos Island Excursion Hydra Island Excursion Aegina Island Excursion Transport: Travel through the Northern Cyclades 16m (52 ft) Mediterranean Sailing Yacht
Day 7 Northern Cyclades/Mykonos
Celebrate upon arrival to Mykonos by visiting the local windmills and enjoying a cocktail on a veranda overlooking Little Venice. The beaches and nightlife add excitement to the picturesque island. Included Activities: Mykonos Island Excursion Transport: 16m (52 ft) Mediterranean Sailing Yacht
Day 8 Mykonos
Tour ends in the morning, if you would like to spend more time in Mykonos we recommend booking more time on the island. Included Activities: Departure Day
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.