Outback to the Top End: Adelaide to Darwin
from $ 22,222* per person
If you’re going to get off the tourist track, you’ll have to shake things up a bit — that’s why we’ve created an itinerary that gives you an authentic taste of the Aussie outback with just the right amount of included activities and free time. Starting in charming Adelaide, fly to the Outback and explore the mysteries of Uluru before heading into Kakadu National Park. What are you waiting for? Come and experience for yourself the unique places and natural beauty of one of the world’s most awe-inspiring destinations.
Travel Dates: From 02/05/2020 to 12/09/2020
Duration: 15 days
Company: G Adventures
- What's Included
Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Foodie Moment: Local Food Experience, Clare Valley
- Champagne sunset viewing of Uluru
- Mala Walk and cultural centre visit (Uluru)
- Hikes at Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) and Kings Canyon
- Wetland nature cruise in crocodile territory
- Aboriginal art and craft centre visit
- Guided exploration of Kakadu and Litchfield NPs
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
12 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners
Hostels (8 nts), swag camping (6 nts)
- All nts multi-share
Group Size Notes
Max 20, avg 16
Private vehicle, boat, walking, plane
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Tours
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.