One of the most iconic hikes in the world, the “W Trek” in Chile’s Torres del Paine National Park is a challengingly remote route – but offering the chance to get up close and personal with Patagonia’s soaring mountains, tumbling waterfalls, awe-inspiring glaciers and incredible wildlife, the rewards more than speak for themselves! This experience brings you the very best of this postcard-perfect region, including visiting the magnificent Torres del Paine peaks themselves; meanwhile Ecocamp Patagonia – the area’s first fully sustainable accommodation, with stunning panoramic views of the surrounding wilderness – is the perfect base for five days of unforgettable adventure.
September - April (Sundays)
from HKD 8,200 per person
- 4 nights' accommodation (3 nights at Ecocamp Patagonia and 1 night at Mountain Lodge)
- 4 Breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners
- English/Spanish-speaking expert trekking guide
- National park fees and boat crossings as per itinerary
- Ground transportation throughout itinerary