Situated in Malaysia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site Kinabalu Park, Mount Kinabalu is the country’s highest mountain – and at 4095 metres high, offers incredible views of the surrounding tropical rainforests. This challenging two-day trek includes an overnight stay at accommodation on the mountain before hitting the final ascent to Kinabalu’s summit – and the chance to soak up one of the most epic sunrises you’ll ever see. Unwind with a final day at the luxurious Shangri-La Rasa Ria resort… you’ve definitely earned a spa session or two!
Departures year round
from HKD 9,599 per person
- Return economy flights to Kota Kinabalu flying Cathay Dragon.
- 2 nights' accommodation at Pendant Hut dormitory
- 1 night accommodation at Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort & Spa in a Superior Room Rainforest View with breakfast (post trek stay)
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Conservation fee, Mt Guide Association's Contribution, Climbing Permit, Insurance and Certificate
- Mountain Guide
- Via Ferrata activity (Walk the Torq or Low's Peak Circuit) and Via Ferrata Certificate (for successful participant only)
- Via Ferrata trainer and technical equipment