The Great Wall Marathon has been ranked as one of the top marathons worth travelling for. One of the marathons is the Jinshanling Great Wall Marathon which involves the 42km full marathon, 21km half marathon, and 10km and 5km distances.
Considered one of the most pristine and most beautiful sections of the Great Wall in the Beijing area, your run will afford stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Originally built to guard strategic passes on the plains on which Beijing is located, the magnificent vistas and solitary setting here evoke the grandeur and dazzling achievement of 5,000 years of Chinese civilization.
19 May 2018
16 - 21 May 2018
from HK$11,099 per person (twin share)
- 5 nights' accommodation at Dongfang Hotel (3 nights) and Yuyang Hotel New Wing (2 nights) or similar standard in a Twin share room.
- Return airport transfers.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary.
- The Great Wall Marathon race package which includes: start number, bib chip timing, running T-shirt, supplies on route, Danish medical team and finisher certificate.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Comprehensive information packet and guide book for the Great Wall Marathon event which includes detailed maps and day-by-day descriptions.
- Hong Kong Airport Security Charge and TIC Levy.
Day 1: Transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Check-out and transfer for the Great Wall Marathon inspection tour (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Stay overnight in Jixian.
Day 3: At leisure or join an optional tour (breakfast, dinner). Stay overnight in Jixian.
Day 4: Departure for Great Wall Marathon 2018 then transfer back to Beijing (breakfast, lunch)
Day 5: At leisure or join an optional tour (breakfast, dinner)
Day 6: Check-out hotel and transfer to the airport