Your Palawan Holiday Package includes:
- Return economy class airfare to Puerto Princesa, Palawan flying Philippines Airlines; Excludes taxes
- 3 nights' accommodation at Puerto Princesa Garden Island in a Princesa Classic room with daily breakfast
- Hong Kong Airport Security Charge and TIC Levy
Palawan is the Philippines' most sparsely populated region, which makes it all the more fascinating and bewitching. The province is home to over 1700 islands and islets surrounded by coral, steep mountains and dense forest. Palawan boasts the Tubbataha Reef - a vital feeding ground and nursery for marine life, caveman remains dating back 22,000 years and the world's longest underground river.
Terms and Conditions
- Approximate price for taxes from HK$408.
- Valid for sale until 28 March 2019.
- Fixed date departure not applicable.
- Prices vary depending on departure date and surcharge may apply, please enquire for further details.
- Advertised price is per person twin share.
- For other hotel choices, additional night rates, single supplement or child prices, please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown exclude taxes.
- Additional taxes, levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by cheque or bank transfer.
- Any surcharges incurred by credit card payment are excluded.
- Prices are in HKD and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
- Additional conditions may apply, please enquire for further details..
More Holiday Packages
Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa Beach Escape
Palawan is the Philippines' most sparsely populated region, which makes it all the more fascinating and bewitching. The province is home to over 1700 islands and islets surrounded by coral, steep m...
Travel Dates: 26 October 2018 - 30 April 2019 (Subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply.)
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.