Your Nagoya Holiday Package includes:
- Return economy class airfare to Nagoya flying Cathay Pacific Airways; Excludes taxes
- 3 nights' accommodation at ANA Crowne Plaza Grand Court Nagoya in a Standard Room
- Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route & Yuki-no-Otani Snow Wall tour (Includes 1 night stay at Hotel Tateyama with dinner and breakfast, JR ticket to/from Nagoya and Shinano-Omachi Station, Route Bus ride from Shinano-Omachi to Ogizawa, the Alpine Route Through Crossing ticket and Toyama Local Railway ticket)
- Hong Kong Airport Security Charge and TIC Levy
Nagoya is Japan's fourth largest city, and one of the nations major economic centres. It has a lively nightlife scene and many cultural highpoints including the Nagoya Castle and the Atsuta Shrine.
Terms and Conditions
- Approximate price for taxes from HK$780.
- Valid for sale until 31 March 2019.
- Fixed date departure not applicable.
- Prices vary depending on departure date and surcharge may apply, please enquire for further details.
- Advertised price is per person twin share.
- For other hotel choices, additional night rates, single supplement or child prices, please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown exclude taxes.
- Additional taxes, levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by cheque or bank transfer.
- Any surcharges incurred by credit card payment are excluded.
- Prices are in HKD and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
- Additional conditions may apply, please enquire for further details..
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.