- Return economy class airfare to Tawau via Kuala Lumpur flying Malaysia Airlines; Excludes taxes
- 3 nights' accommodation at Mabul Beach Resort in a Twin share room
- 1 nights' accommodation at Promenade Hotel Tawau in a Superior Room with daily breakfast (post stay)
- 4 divers to every guide
- Full equipment rental
- Transfer to and from Mabul at specified times
- Meals, tea, coffee and water
- Hong Kong Airport Security Charge and TIC Levy
- Sipadan permit fee RM40 per day
- Semporna jetty fee RM10
- Night dives
A truly unique destination, Kapalai village rests atop a sandbank on sturdy wooden stilts. With unbroken views across the beautiful expanse of aquamarine sea, visiting Kapalai is the ultimate escape from the world. Venture further afield by boat and you???ll be rewarded with sightings of majestic turtles, ethereal stingrays and coral in a riot of vivid colours.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 31 December 2020.
- Fixed date departure not applicable.
- Prices vary depending on departure date and surcharge may apply, please enquire for further details.
- Advertised price is per person twin share.
- For other hotel choices, additional night rates, single supplement or child prices, please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown exclude taxes.
- Additional taxes, levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by cheque or bank transfer.
- Any surcharges incurred by credit card payment are excluded.
- Prices are in HKD and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
- Additional conditions may apply, please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Holiday Packages for Malaysia
Berjaya Langkawi Beach Escape
Known for its perfect beaches and relaxed atmosphere, Langkawi is an official UNESCO World Geopark location. Surrounded by stunning turquoise sea, the interior of the main island is a mixture of pi...
Travel Dates: 22 April 2020 - 12 July 2020, 23 August 2020 -19 December 2020 (Subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply.)
Call 2830 2827 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.