Koh Chang Holidays
- Return economy class airfare to Bangkok flying Cathay Pacific Airways; Excludes taxes
- 3 nights' accommodation at Santhiya Tree Koh Chang Resort in a Garden Villa with daily breakfast
- Hong Kong Airport Security Charge and TIC Levy
Just 225 kilometres south-east of Bangkok city, close to the Cambodia border, means it is the ideal quick city escape for both international and local tourists alike. The island is the second-largest island in Thailand after Phuket. Koh Chang will keep you busy with a range of water activities, such as fishing, snorkelling, kayaking and excellent scuba diving, with dive schools abundant. Inland adventures include hikes to spectacular waterfalls and secluded beach hamlets with up to 70 percent of the island being virgin rainforest.
Terms and conditions
- Approximate price for taxes from HK$454.
- Valid for sale until 15 December 2018.
- Fixed date departure not applicable.
- Prices vary depending on departure date and surcharge may apply, please enquire for further details.
- Advertised price is per person twin share.
- For other hotel choices, additional night rates, single supplement or child prices, please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown exclude taxes.
- Additional taxes, levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by cheque or bank transfer.
- Any surcharges incurred by credit card payment are excluded.
- Prices are in HKD and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
- Additional conditions may apply, please enquire for further details..
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.