- Return economy class airfare to Denpasar flying Cathay Pacific Airways; Excludes taxes
- 4 nights' accommodation at Kamuela Villas and Suites in a Suites Room with daily breakfast
- 3-Day PADI Open Water Diver Course Includes:
- All transfers land and sea
- PADI materials, Diving logbook, PADI Open Water certification with 4 Ocean Dives, Equipment
- Lunch, Drinking water and soft drinks
- Training by Qualified PADI Diving Instructor
- Hong Kong Airport Security Charge and TIC Levy
- Sample Itinerary:
- Day 1: Morning session in the classroomo with instructional DVD's and theory review with PADI instructor, afternoon pool training and fun (Lunch)
- Day 2: 2 Open Water ocean dives in Lembongan Island with your qualified instructor and theory
- Day 3: 2 Open Water ocean dives in Tulamben (East Coast Bali) with qualified instructor, final exam and certification
A world away from the hustle and bustle of Bali, Indonesia's laidback Lembongan Island delivers a more mellow way of life, filled with beachside bliss and stunning sunsets.
The diving here is world-class and particularly suited to experienced divers although of course, all equipment and training is provided. Challenging drift dives promise to reveal a myriad of ocean treasures, with manta rays, sunfish, white-tipped reef sharks and even hammerhead sharks all waiting to make your acquaintance.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 31 December 2020.
- Fixed date departure not applicable.
- Prices vary depending on departure date and surcharge may apply, please enquire for further details.
- Advertised price is per person twin share.
- For other hotel choices, additional night rates, single supplement or child prices, please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown exclude taxes.
- Additional taxes, levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by cheque or bank transfer.
- Any surcharges incurred by credit card payment are excluded.
- Prices are in HKD and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
- Additional conditions may apply, please enquire for further details..
Call 2830 2827 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.