Hong Kong to Shanghai Economy Flights
- Return economy class airfare to Shanghai flying Cathay Pacific Airways
- Excludes taxes (Approximate price for taxes from HK$627)
Shanghai is a fascinating city where tree lined neighbourhoods rub shoulders with the incredibly modern almost sci fi skyline of Pudong. Tucked behind its modern exterior, old Shanghai still stands proud complete with street markets, dusty alleys and classical Chinese gardens. Make sure to take a stroll around the verdant French Concession, sip a cocktail at a rooftop bar, and pick up a bargain at one of the city's many fabric and fake markets.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 31 January 2021.
- Limited Availability Until Sold Out - Please contact your Consultant for available dates.
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- Blackout dates apply, please contact us for details.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares only.
- Fares do not included checked luggage surcharges.
- Prices shown exclude taxes, fuel surcharge and the HK airport security charge.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Check out these other Flights to Shanghai
Shanghai is a fascinating city where tree lined neighbourhoods rub shoulders with the incredibly modern almost sci fi skyline of Pudong. Tucked behind its modern exterior, old Shanghai still stands...
Travel Dates: 1 April 2020 - 9 July 2020 , 1 November 2020 - 31 January 2021
Call 2830 2899 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.