Hong Kong to Rome Business Class Flights
- Return business class airfare to Rome flying Emirates Airlines
- Excludes taxes (Approximate price for taxes from HK$908)
- 45-Day Advance Purchase
A city filled with medieval culture and presence, Rome is home to some of the most renowned historical architecture in the world such as the breathtaking Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and of course the Colloseum. The Vatican City is a must do, and make sure to marvel at the cultural wonders of the city including frescoes by Raphael and fountains by Bernini. Food and wine and central to the Roman way of life, with the city offering pizzerias, trattorias and gelaterias almost around every corner.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 27 December 2017.
- Limited Availability Until Sold Out - Please contact your Consultant for available dates.
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- Blackout dates apply, please contact us for details.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares only.
- Fares do not included checked luggage surcharges.
- Prices shown exclude taxes, fuel surcharge and the HK airport security charge.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Check out these other Flights to Rome
A city filled with medieval culture and presence, Rome is home to some of the most renowned historical architecture in the world such as the breathtaking Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and of...
Travel Dates: 11 December 2017 - 19 December 2017, 25 December 2017 - 31 December 2017, 8 January 2018 - 9 February 2018, 19 February 2018 - 27 March 2018, 3 April 2018 - 28 June 2018, 10 September 2018 - 20 December 2018, 25 December 2018 - 31 January 2019
Call 2830 2730 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With retail stores in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.