Hong Kong to Phnom Penh Economy Flights
- Return economy class airfare to Phnom Penh flying Cathay Dragon
- Excludes taxes (Approximate price for taxes from HK$759)
The city was once known as the 'Pearl of'Asia', before it was destroyed by war and revolution. However, Phnom Penh has risen from the ashes into a beautiful and fascinating city. Take in the views from the banks of the Mekong, delve into the city's ancient past at the National Museum, or browse the markets for a bargain. The city is also home to French villas and street-side cafes which are perched along tree-lined boulevards, and the most delicious street food as well as upmarket restaurants.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 31 January 2021.
- Limited Availability Until Sold Out - Please contact your Consultant for available dates.
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- Blackout dates apply, please contact us for details.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares only.
- Fares do not included checked luggage surcharges.
- Prices shown exclude taxes, fuel surcharge and the HK airport security charge.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Check out these other Flights to Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh Airfare
The city was once known as the 'Pearl of'Asia', before it was destroyed by war and revolution. However, Phnom Penh has risen from the ashes into a beautiful and fascinating city. Take in the views...
Travel Dates: 4 March 2020 - 31 January 2021
Call 2830 2899 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.