Hong Kong to Kathmandu Economy Flights
- Return economy class airfare to Kathmandu flying Cathay Dragon
- Excludes taxes (Approximate price for taxes from HK$1,726)
Surrounded by snow-covered mountains, and covered with green agricultural hills, the Kathmandu Valley is well known as 'Heaven in Hill'. The historic heart of Nepal, the valley is home to six UNESCO World Heritage Sites reflecting the cultural richness of this special place. Make sure to visit Durbar Square, the Pavilion of Wood and the Temple of Kasthamandap which will give you a glimpse into the mystical history of Nepal's capital city.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 15 January 2020.
- Limited Availability Until Sold Out - Please contact your Consultant for available dates.
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- Blackout dates apply, please contact us for details.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares only.
- Fares do not included checked luggage surcharges.
- Prices shown exclude taxes, fuel surcharge and the HK airport security charge.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Check out these other Flights to Kathmandu
Surrounded by snow-covered mountains, and covered with green agricultural hills, the Kathmandu Valley is well known as 'Heaven in Hill'. The historic heart of Nepal, the valley is home to six UNESC...
Travel Dates: 17 January 2019 - 15 January 2020
Call 2830 2899 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.