Hong Kong to Hobart Business Class Flights
- Return business class airfare to Hobart flying Virgin Australia
- Excludes taxes (Approximate price for taxes from HK$1,069)
Hobart is the capital city of Tasmania. It lies in the south-east of the state, at the foot of Mount Wellington. Enjoy browsing the markets and art galleries along the waterfront, the cosmopolitan dining of North Hobart and the historic charm of Battery Point.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 30 September 2020.
- Limited Availability Until Sold Out - Please contact your Consultant for available dates.
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- Blackout dates apply, please contact us for details.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares only.
- Fares do not included checked luggage surcharges.
- Prices shown exclude taxes, fuel surcharge and the HK airport security charge.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Check out these other Flights to Hobart
Hobart is the capital city of Tasmania. It lies in the south-east of the state, at the foot of Mount Wellington. Enjoy browsing the markets and art galleries along the waterfront, the cosmopolitan ...
Travel Dates: 15 October 2019 - 30 September 2020
Call 2830 2730 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.