Hong Kong to Da Nang Economy Flights
- Return economy class airfare to Da Nang flying Cathay Dragon
- Excludes taxes (Approximate price for taxes from HK$392)
Danang is a hive of activity with development blossoming around every corner. The city is perfect for those wishing to relax on a beach, take in a little culture at the Museum of Cham Culture, or for more adventurous tourists wishing to explore the Marble Mountains. The Han riverfront is full of modern hotels, restaurants and bars and is the ideal location for an evening stroll and a cocktail. Make sure to enjoy some of the delicious street food on offer, including mi quang ,a traditional and delicious bowl of soup noodles served with pork slices, eggs, peanuts and vegetables.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 31 December 2018.
- Limited Availability Until Sold Out - Please contact your Consultant for available dates.
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- Blackout dates apply, please contact us for details.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares only.
- Fares do not included checked luggage surcharges.
- Prices shown exclude taxes, fuel surcharge and the HK airport security charge.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Check out these other Flights to Da Nang
Da Nang Airfare
Danang is a hive of activity with development blossoming around every corner. The city is perfect for those wishing to relax on a beach, take in a little culture at the Museum of Cham Culture, or f...
Travel Dates: 9 April 2018 - 21 December 2018, 27 December 2018 - 1 February 2019, 8 February 2019 - 31 March 2019
Call 2830 2899 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With retail stores in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.